• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX anti-slop steering post support

rlt504

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Rapid City SD
I don't like the slop in my 2010 M8 steering post. How has the BDX steering post support working for those that have installed it?

White Rad

Premium Member
Nov 16, 2009
WA to B.C.
The bdx support is good for taking slop out of the hoop support area but it will make you notice how loose the rest of the steering can get. with all the slop gone from the bdx pinch point i realized how soft my gas tank has become resulting in forward/backward slop.

C
Feb 2, 2010
kootenays, bc
it works really well, like mentioned above it does make the gas tank a little soft. sure hope someone comes up with a fix for that. i got my bulkhead re-enforced, bdx anti slop, now if someone could fix the gas tank issue i would have solid steering....

D

dp2826

Dec 31, 2007
NW Iowa
are these the bdx? i need one bad. do they take care of the slop both front to back and side to side

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
Its probably worth the $60, but I don't think its the greatest thing since sliced break like the other guys do .... you still have some weak points in th whole M steering hoop setup, notibly bulkhead where the post mounts and the soft plastic mount to the gas tank *shrug*

It definatley doesn't hurt, but I don't think it's an unbeliavable stupendous improvement either ....

Premium Features