• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber turbo Dragon 800

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Here is my Silber turbo Dragon 800. Just a testament to Justin's craftsmanship. Hope you all enjoy it.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Awsome install, looks clean. i put the same kit on my 700 this year, can't wait. Did you use the team rooster weights, and if so did you have clearence issues with your belt in your primary clutch between the sheaves?

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Awsome install, looks clean. i put the same kit on my 700 this year, can't wait. Did you use the team rooster weights, and if so did you have clearence issues with your belt in your primary clutch between the sheaves?

I believe i have the rooster weights. Are those the adjustable weights? If so I do have them. It didnt seem to have any clearance issues to me. But I had Justin install the kit for me.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Thanks I talked to justing and I found out what I had to do to clear them. That sled of yours should rip, but you guys have problem just waiting for snow!

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Thanks I talked to justing and I found out what I had to do to clear them. That sled of yours should rip, but you guys have problem just waiting for snow!

Good deal what was wrong with yours? And yes the waiting for snow is brutal :face-icon-small-fro

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Tell me about it. I'm still waiting for the fuel controller and weights to finish my install. It snowed about 4" here yesterday, I want to ride the sled around the house - ha ha

Where did you mount the fuel controller?

Ah man I would be itching if i were you. In Rochester we had maybe 2 inches Friday night then it changed to rain. :face-icon-small-dis

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Thanks for the pic.

That sucks to here that it turned to rain. I have a few coworkers (remote users) that live in Rochester and when I was talking to them on Friday, they said it was snowing pretty much all day. It's too bad that it didn't stay cold enough to snow.

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Thanks for the pic.

That sucks to here that it turned to rain. I have a few coworkers (remote users) that live in Rochester and when I was talking to them on Friday, they said it was snowing pretty much all day. It's too bad that it didn't stay cold enough to snow.

Yeah it got me all excited then let me down haha

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
I have to keep the bolts and washers in the lower two holes of the wieghts or they will hit the clutch, where the wieght pivots on the pin. Then I have to remove the spider from the primary clutch and add shims in there to adjust the sheeves on the clutch. Justin told me that you want .015-.020 clearence between the sheeve and the belt(Use a new belt). What happened with mine is the wieghts stopped the sheeve from coming all of the way back and the clutch was grabbing the belt, and it would stall the engine out. Hope this helps, also I could post some pics when I get get my clutch apart if it would help.

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
I have to keep the bolts and washers in the lower two holes of the wieghts or they will hit the clutch, where the wieght pivots on the pin. Then I have to remove the spider from the primary clutch and add shims in there to adjust the sheeves on the clutch. Justin told me that you want .015-.020 clearence between the sheeve and the belt(Use a new belt). What happened with mine is the wieghts stopped the sheeve from coming all of the way back and the clutch was grabbing the belt, and it would stall the engine out. Hope this helps, also I could post some pics when I get get my clutch apart if it would help.

So you had the nuts and the washers in the last two holes towards the heel of the weight?

A

aus091

Dec 25, 2008
Anyone have a good idea for running boards. The black rail on both of mine has bent. Looking for ideas to get something a little stronger.

I

IdahoPowderHound

Jul 3, 2008
Alpine Wyoming
Had the same issue with the primary clutch on a kit i was installing. sheeves would catch the belt and the sled would try to move at idle lol. Got with Justin and like stated above you need .020 clearance with a new belt and shimming the spider is how you get there.

H

Holomis International

Nov 29, 2008
www.holomis.com
Anyone have a good idea for running boards. The black rail on both of mine has bent. Looking for ideas to get something a little stronger.

If you can wait a couple weeks we are just developing our new boards they will replace the complete board, including the black rail. We will be starting our our custom Turbo build posts tomorrow. We are doing a silber turbo on our D7 and we have some trick parts that we are going to now be producing. So follow along and if you like what you see feel free to place an order.

Thanks

FLM Staff
www.holomis.com
info@holomis.com

Premium Features