• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pictures of custom Twisted Turbo set-up (summer project)

M

madmini660

Nov 6, 2008
lewistown mt
is the black sled an 8 or 7
so you like the 2.5 track everyone thinks the powerclaw is better I've been thinking about a 3" on my turbo but everyone I talked to said it would throw the lugs and push to much but I have a skidoo with a 174 and love it, there's no turbo on it but I think I'll have to try a 162 3" for this year I can't wate tell the snow flys

G

ghost rider

Dec 1, 2007
The black sled is also a m7. I love the 2.5 track, it gets more grip for a turbo, the paddles r stiffer. The power claw is junk in my opinion. The lugs r to flexible and wear out to fast( lose it's form from original). The risers on the orange sled r 8" with custom fly motorcycle bars. It also has the light weight steering post.

G

ghost rider

Dec 1, 2007
3 inch track

If you look close in the pics you can see the corners of the outside of the track trimmed on an angle. You have to trim it so that you don't hit the inside tubes of the heat exchanger in the upper corners of the tunnel, other then that the track fits and is a true full 3 incher.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features