• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Frogz Skin vent covers

G
Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, Montana
I just got of the phone with the Manufacture of this great product. I've had them on my other sleds and they work very well for keeping the snow and water out of the front of your sled. The Company said they are shipping this every day, we should be getting the Frogz Skins soon for the XP http://frogzskin.com/ OH, they are running a little behind on orders!

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Just put them on my 2010 xp....looks good if they stay on they will be great. FYI. The 2010 grill is larger than the 09 and older the the grill vent they claim works on xps through 2010 is not true. They are aware of the issue and claim they will correct for us.

G
Nov 26, 2007
Bozeman, Montana
They stick on

Frogz Skins stick on, on a good surface i don't know how you would get them off. Their really sticky, you have to be careful when you put them on. Because you can't hardly get them of to re stick them. They look really good too.

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
IMG_3946.jpg

P

papa bear

Nov 26, 2007
Hobart, WA

WB: I purchased the 2008-2010 Frogzskin kit from your display at the Puyallap WSSA Snowshow. The front grill filter does not fit the 2010. When will you have the filter for the 2010 front grill - I'm in West Seattle/ work in Renton. I would like to trade the filter I have for one that will fit the 2010.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
WB: I purchased the 2008-2010 Frogzskin kit from your display at the Puyallap WSSA Snowshow. The front grill filter does not fit the 2010. When will you have the filter for the 2010 front grill - I'm in West Seattle/ work in Renton. I would like to trade the filter I have for one that will fit the 2010.

I called Rooster Built last night and they like the other distributors didn't know that the nose does not fit the 2010 which is fine. They do now:) I also called Straighline per Rooster's recommnedation adn they were also unaware of this problem and they sole source these vents to all the dealers.

I then called Frogzskin this morninng, they will have one ready to fit the 2010 nose within 1 week and are sending me one at no cost. You can also order side vents piecmeal vs the entire kit which I am also doing....I really like the look of these vents. They also send you the pattern on the side kits to show where to cut out the holes.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
I called Rooster Built last night and they like the other distributors didn't know that the nose does not fit the 2010 which is fine. They do now:) I also called Straighline per Rooster's recommnedation adn they were also unaware of this problem and they sole source these vents to all the dealers.

I then called Frogzskin this morninng, they will have one ready to fit the 2010 nose within 1 week and are sending me one at no cost. You can also order side vents piecmeal vs the entire kit which I am also doing....I really like the look of these vents. They also send you the pattern on the side kits to show where to cut out the holes.

Although Wayne at Frogzskin committed to have the nose vent out this week for the 2010 I have not been able to get a return email or phone call from them after leaving several messages as I wanted to also order additional vents. Getting a bit frustrated, wish I could find the info on the competitor to these guyes. I read a post from someone that they have essentially the same type of stick on vents, please post if the info anyone if you have it.

Premium Features