• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hood vent covers?

B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Does anyone make a set of prefilter type covers for the hood vents on the top of the hood? I already have the bdx covers for the nose part of the hood but I would like some for the vents up near the headlights. Im tired of my engine bay collecting snow on over the hood snow days. Thanks

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
AMP products has something that might work.

http://www.aftermarketproducts.com/catalog.php?mach_type=S#AMP-9904

AMP-9006 Arctic Cat Billet Gauge Cage

Having trouble reading your RPM’s and track speed on your ‘08/’09 M-sled speedometer? This mount relocates your stock speedo so it can be read while standing up and also acts as a vent to allow heat to escape from the engine compartment.

Chris Burandt says, "I put one on my sled earlier this year and I haven't blown a belt yet. It sucks the heat out of the engine compartment like a chimney!"

The Gauge Cage is mchined from aircraft quality billet aluminum, weighs only 6.4 ounces, and comes with all mounting hardware, drilling template, and complete instructions.

Fits: Arctic Cat ‘08/’09 M-Series or CrossFire sleds.

$119.95(USD) Click picture for larger image

I saw the vent you were looking for the other day. I'll find them and post the link.

B
Dec 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
Im looking for vent covers for the vents right under the headlight and the vents right under the triangle vents next to the headlights. You can see what Im talking about in this pic. Thanks frostbite for the help but not exactly what I was looking for.

IMG_1060.jpg

Premium Features