• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

IQ RMK aftermarket rear bumper?

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
I have a polaris aftermarket rear bumper on my dragon that has the reciever. Strong as hell and it stick's back farther than stock so you can get your hands in it to pick the back of the sled up.

12-21-08014.jpg

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
I was looking at mine yesterday and the factory one is held in by four torx screws. I had mine off to polish the tunnel and if you take the front bolts out and leave the back two loose you can rotate the back of the bumper up and there is another hole that just about lines up with the front screws. All it would take is to wobble out the hole allready in the tunnel side and that would lower the front of the bumper and make the back end come up higher, giving you more room to get your hands in there. The strength of the tunnel is in the top inch of the tunnel side though. So I was thinking to give it some more strength to get a small plate and drill two holes in it and rivet it to the old hole and then stick the bolt through this plate into the bumper hole on the inside of the tunnel for some extra support. I will try to get a picture to help show this other hole.

polished012.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features