• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hunting for a PINK Ladies backpack

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
OK Ladies.
I am in the hunt for a PINK snowmobile backpack.
Have any of you ever come across one.

The only thing I have found thus far is a discontinued HMK pack that had some pink trim on it.

HM4PACKP-HMK-Pink-Backcountry-1.jpg

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
OK Ladies.
I am in the hunt for a PINK snowmobile backpack.
Have any of you ever come across one.

The only thing I have found thus far is a discontinued HMK pack that had some pink trim on it.

HM4PACKP-HMK-Pink-Backcountry-1.jpg

My friend has the HMK pink backpack. She just bought the NAC Pac from Klim because the HMK was too big. If you still want it to have "pink" she may sell you hers?!?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am up for a deal.
This is for my son's girlfriend who absolutely refuses to wear anything Pink, but who loves to sled and has no pack/shovel/probe/beacon and DARED me to find a Pink pack!

So I am HIGHLY motivated to deliver her a full kit in PINK!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
If I could find a sled pack like this I would spend big bucks just to see the look on her face!!
ysyhy5y4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2 pro.

mysledblows

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Minnesota
We don't have any pink packs but I have a pink shovel. Everyone knows it's mine and I don't have to worry about it wandering off. Plus it's easy to see when I set it down. Actually bought it when hmk was doing the keck back to the pink ribbon riders and had a line of pinkish stuff for that promo.

N
I can't help with pink specifically, however dakine has some great backpacks that are all lifetime warranty. I do a lot of backcountry skiing in addition to my snowmobiling and dakine is all I use. The only feature she wouldn't use would be the ski or board carry, but those are usually just extra straps you can disconnect anyhow.

Anyways, check them out. Their quality is top notch.

http://www.dakine.com/p/backpacks-and-gear/technical-backpacks/ski/womens-mission-25l?clr=PANORAMA

http://www.dakine.com/w/backpacks-and-gear/technical-backpacks/ski#27=244

Premium Features