• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3rd wheel kit

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Still not sure what you mean. Bogie wheel makes me think of the idler wheels that are just there to keep the track off the hyfax. If thats what you're referring to, I have a bunch just sitting in a box, I'll sell them to you for the change in your pocket plus shipping. If you're talking about the rear axle wheels, I thought these sleds came with 3 wheels stock?

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I have these (the pic is just off google, the ones I have aren't as nice looking) sitting, collecting dust. They're used but I only took them off for weight loss, the bearings still roll.

Sled Accessories 002.jpg

Sep 12, 2012
Still not sure what you mean. Bogie wheel makes me think of the idler wheels that are just there to keep the track off the hyfax. If thats what you're referring to, I have a bunch just sitting in a box, I'll sell them to you for the change in your pocket plus shipping. If you're talking about the rear axle wheels, I thought these sleds came with 3 wheels stock?

You would think they would come with three wheels, mine is even the snowcheck model. I think the previous owner took them of because it looks like something has been mounted where they should go.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I have an 04' RMK. It had 8 bogie wheels in the skid that I removed, and now just run scratchers. The rear axle originally had 3 wheels. Two outers and one inner. Now I just run two inner 8" wheels.

Sep 12, 2012
I have an 04' RMK. It had 8 bogie wheels in the skid that I removed, and now just run scratchers. The rear axle originally had 3 wheels. Two outers and one inner. Now I just run two inner 8" wheels.

So you have the mounting brackets with the bogie wheels? Do you think they would fit on my 03

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Not sure on fitment. Probably? I've never looked at a shorty Edge skid. So long as the rails are the same profile the parts I have should fit. Yes I do have the mounts, hardware, and wheels.

Premium Features