• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

S Chassis Mod and vintage sled pics lets see them

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Here are some pics of my .and buddies sled, I figured I`d post them here.

I actually need some different software to resize my pics, so any suggestion would be cool

Mine is the Yellow one, in the process of a 700 triple swap, almost finished and skidoohmx`s sled (blue) which has a 780 triple.

pics are from elk river Id,

lets see everyone elses vintage sleds.

summit redone.jpg me.jpg darren wheelie elkriver.jpg Jerry and Darren sleds.jpg jerry.jpg jerry wheelie.jpg

F
Sep 6, 2009
So if older doo's are vintage now are they worth anymore?

This was one i picked up last year with full intentions of rebuilding it and riding the hell outta it. Paid 300, have a total of 1k into it, waiting for the neighbor to come up with money for it right now, if not i'll hang onto it to mess around in the neighborhood or take when me and my dad go riding...since his newest sled is a 80 and his wont be able to hang with my cat

94 summit 470, bought it had taken front end hit, redid all bearings, front shocks, added the grips on tunnel, patched the pan, was going to swap a cat zrt skid i had under it and that didnt work out, no riding pics but she runs alright for what it is

doo11.JPG doo12.JPG doo13.JPG

L
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Forks BC Canada
Vintage mod mountain;

MorfeeSledding018-1.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
This was a friends 98 Summit X with a 890 Trip. Crankshop pipes and a 156 wrapped around a M-10. Glad I got to ride that sled......in various states of modification.

attachment.php

Cool pic, I hope to get my sled into a bunch of wheelies like that, buddy of mine has 780 in his 97 summit and the nose is in the air a bunch too.

Looks cool with the yellow bellypan,

I finaly got mine fired up to day, but I think the tether and cdi box aren`t matched it hard to get it to rev up and pops out the exhause at times.

Darren

Premium Features