• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 m skis on 2011 HCR?

Cat00

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Im pretty sure the mounting bolt is a smaller size on the proclimb I tried using the m series mounting bolts on my c&as last year on my proclimb and if I remember right the bolt was to big you might get lucky and the bushing from the proclimb spindle might fit the m series spindle but I wouldn't bet on it

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Why would you NOT just put polaris grippers on there?

That's what they were trying to copy anyway.

M
Oct 4, 2015
Montana
Old Thread, New ideas?

I've got the Pro-climb 7 skis off my '17 Mountain Cat (put Polaris Grippers on that sled) and thought they might be an improvement on my back-up '10 M8 sled. Is it a worthwhile improvement? If so, what hardware/ fabrications are necessary to make the PC7's fit on the older M8? :juggle:

S
Sep 14, 2017
I've got the Pro-climb 7 skis off my '17 Mountain Cat (put Polaris Grippers on that sled) and thought they might be an improvement on my back-up '10 M8 sled. Is it a worthwhile improvement? If so, what hardware/ fabrications are necessary to make the PC7's fit on the older M8? :juggle:

The skis work great, you are able to narrow the stance to 37" since you can mount the ski right up to the side. I was able to narrow it by 1/2" a side with those skis.

Premium Features