• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOW...... shout out to mtnsideproducts warranty

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Moving the sleds around before the season, I realized that one of my mtnside products offset spindles was bent.

I remembered that Charlie saying something like, "We built these tough-- if you bend it or break it in the first year we will warranty it."

So, I call Charlie. After dealing with other snowmobile aftermarket companies, I was wondering how the call was going to go.

It could not have gone any better. Charlie says to me, "we had a couple get bent, we beefed up the design a little. Send me your address and I'll get you a replacement set. I'll include a pre-paid shipping label so you can send me the original set back."

No haggling, no grovelling, no "we've never seen that before" BS. Just a guy who makes a great product and stands behind it.

Stoked.

Call Charlie and tell him Murph sent you :face-icon-small-win

To be fully transparent, I BOUGHT these spindles. They were NOT offered to me for free.

https://mtnsideproducts.com/

603-978-5740 (They are in New Hampshire)

Attachments

• mtnside.jpg
    mtnside.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 312
  • mtnside1.jpg
    mtnside1.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 252
  • mtnside2.jpg
    mtnside2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 236
  • mtnside3.jpg
    mtnside3.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 207
  • mtnside4.jpg
    mtnside4.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 203
  • mtnside5.jpg
    mtnside5.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 146
  • mtnside6.jpg
    mtnside6.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 147
  • mtnside7.jpg
    mtnside7.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 231

MKULTRA

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2015
quebec, canada
that is one hell of a bent to remain unseen!

At the same time it's nice to know they ate this impact without breaking in half like the stockers.

what about the weight of these?

Last edited:

Murph

Polaris Moderator/ Polaris Ambassador/ Klim Amb.
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
At the same time it's nice to know they ate this impact without breaking in half like the stockers.

what about the weight of these?

For sure a stocker would have shattered-- seen half a dozen do that. I carry spares when we roadtrip and people are running stockers.

Weight wise-- Charlie and I had that conversation, if I remember correctly, the new beefed up version is same weight as 2016-18, and lighter than 2019.

The spindles will work with 2019 Axys ProRMK 850 and 800 with new narrower Polaris arms. Charlie has a set on his personal 850 ProRMK.

W
Jan 29, 2010
NH
Mountain Side Products Offset spindes

Murph

Thanks, you are right we stand behind our product 100%. We build a great product and we stand behind it no questions asked.. You break it, bend it in the 1st year, we replace it period...after the 1st year we will work with you to replace 1 or both spindles if you have any issues. Why ? because we are riders also, and when you like a product and you eventually need a replacement part we feel loyal customers shouldn't have to pay full price for replacement parts. Don't you ??

charlie:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features