• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Axys front end arm bushing ?

rags319

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Ia
I just got a 2016 axys with 541 mIles. I was installing new ski rubbers and noticed the upper arms seem like loose bushing on the side mounted to sled. So much that the ski spindle has some play in it. My ski-doo buddy sure thought it was funny. Is this normall. I'm am assuming it is just what polaris calls good enough. Same on both side. Wouldn't think they could be worn already.

Snowman.PRO.

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2015
MN
My 16 axys I bought used with 688 miles last year. Had a z bros front 39". It was very sloppy. Bought the brass bushings to fit it from z bros.. still isn't perfect but its way better than it was. I also had to do all new ball joints. Disappointing to see how sloppy it was for sure.

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
Kalispell, MT
picture.php

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I just got a 2016 axys with 541 mIles. I was installing new ski rubbers and noticed the upper arms seem like loose bushing on the side mounted to sled. So much that the ski spindle has some play in it. My ski-doo buddy sure thought it was funny. Is this normall. I'm am assuming it is just what polaris calls good enough. Same on both side. Wouldn't think they could be worn already.

To add to tdbaugha reply.. here is a different look that show's you the slot that you can use to push the assembly forward.... It isn't much but it's there and useful.

axys11.png

Premium Features