• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RKT 925

A

ArcticJunkie

Mar 16, 2009
Nashwauk, MN
My buddy has a 16 with a RKT925, jaws pipe, boondocker, 2* key n having problems with it dropping a cyl. We live in MN trying to get it to run better around here and out west has never ran very good from Kelsey it was his test sled in 16. He has talk to Kelsey but without much luck/help. I just got it to my place to work on it check wires stuff like that. It has egt and also afr to tune with. So I have something to go off of or if someone has some numbers to share with me to start with that would be great

iahegdal

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
My son had a 16 RKT 925 that initially behaved as if it was missing at WOT. After much effort with Boondocker numbers it turned out that the fix was to remove the timing key.

I'll touch base with him to see if he still has numbers

iahegdal

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
His numbers won't be of any use to you, he was running a stock pipe at the end. Initially he had a Jaws pipe but as part of the trouble shooting process that was changed out and mapping changed accordingly.

Premium Features