• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 WR450 and 2moto fast and fun

S
Dec 5, 2007
Boise ID
SOLD

Hey guys, bad news for me means some good news for you. Doc said today they are going to do the ankle reconstruction on me so my season (and most of the summer) is done. Been thinkin about getting a new bike and kit next year anyway so... figure I might as well get on with it. If you've never seen these snow kits you can search them on the web. Mike Metzger and other pros love them and there is a new race program they are starting and you can ride in it! Now you can ride all year long.

The kit is currently on my 04 WR450. It fits most yamaha 4strokes and you can buy the "fit kit" from 2moto (pretty cheap) and put it on most other brands that have the chain on the same (left) side as the WR. Comes with everything you need (ski, rear track set up, manual...) and as a bonus I'll leave the craigger built gas can/mount and other MSR tool bag mounted on the swing arm.

KIT ONLY $2700 obo. (new is around $4200)

KIT AND BIKE $ 4500 firm (dirt / snow setups)

Bike info: 04 WR450 with all mods done. Extras include:
power now (scary fast) front and back on carb, boysen quick shot, cycra hand guards with pro bend, scott steering dampner, Protaper big bars, BRP top triple clamp, Clarke desert tank (and stock blue tank with rad guards) YZF plastic, fast way pegs, x ring chain and newer sprokets, carb jets, GPS mount on the bars, newer tires, fork seals done last summer, skid plate, power bomb header and guard. extra clutch and hot start set (spare parts). This thing rips in the dirt or snow and it's very reliable. I've ridden just about any kind of terrain (winter or summer) you can think of on this and never wanted for motor or suspension... well can you ever have too much power??? j/k It rips!

I'm in Boise ID. I'll have the wheels back on it by next weekend after I get my last snow ride next week... have to do one more before they make me a gimp.

Give me a call and come take a look. I'm not interested in shipping it so ya gotta come get it. Willing to meet a short distance but we'd have to work that out soon as I won't be able to drive (or walk) pretty soon (29 March).

Thanks, Hauler
(Brad 208-484-3600)

PS= the pics show the blue tank (stock) and the white tank (desert). I have rad shrouds for desert tank in white and blue. No more hotwheels graphics

small tank snobike sm.jpg small bike n sled 2.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features