• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

The "Official" SnowHawk Pic thread.

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
Is that how you guys on the east coast roll on groomed trails BuffaloHAWK or are those east coast hills lmao

This is how we roll on the East coast..
snowhawk1201.jpg

snowhawk1220.jpg

But not this year so far!

T
Nov 29, 2007
Morrsitown Vermont
that was a picture posted by a club after the ice storm then changed to snow...yep, i roll the groomed trail! its like a hare scramble to me
Powder is sick but I derive as much enjoyment attacking trail as if it was a hair scramble. Twisty trails are so much fun especially when they are bumped and bermed thats when the Hawk starts to shine and I start getting up into the rear bumpers of my buddies trail sleds.

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
picture.php

Powder is sick but I derive as much enjoyment attacking trail as if it was a hair scramble. Twisty trails are so much fun especially when they are bumped and bermed thats when the Hawk starts to shine and I start getting up into the rear bumpers of my buddies trail sleds.

well said!

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2007
pa
i am a little bruised,,, but fine,,, the funny thing is,,,, they are 2 seperate crashes,, one was adam and one was mine,,, they were both easy to get out thank god!!!

P
Jul 17, 2010
monster hawk..

here is some pics from my engineswap..rotax 503 to arctic cat 900..:face-icon-small-hap
its my snowhawk 121".. the engine fits perfectly..just some eletric wiring to do ,and mod the exhaust pipe for perfect fit...:face-icon-small-coo

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

Premium Features