• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fire

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Agree, the best course of action is a lot of time, the simplest. 8g is even better considering the miles you had on it, but warranty is warranty and you just happen to be one that gets good use out of your machine.

Many do, but many don't. Your 2k in 2 years vs my 800miles in 6 years. (To be fair, I'm mostly riding the snowbike, but both machines combined don't have 2k miles in 6 years.)

If I bought something with warranty, the mfg would make money on me. Why should they try to hide you and not lose money on you?

Bottom line, you're happy and good deal, but big companies don't know how the f to handle things.

You'd have probably helped skidoo sell a pile more sleds if they had just made it right on day 1, said "Here's a new G4, 154 whatever, sorry it's not the same color, but obviously we can't fix your melted heap. Have a nice winter sir..."

You'd have bragged up how awesome BRC is to work with and every dude who's having a warranty issue would think "maybe I should get a skidoo."
I so absolutely agree. To add to that bc of a previous situation I have bragged the hell out of Doo and how they took care of me vs a buddy who got the total runaround with Poo until he finally got satisfaction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
A buddy of mine just got a recall from BRP concerning potential fuel leaks. This only effects the 17 with the 850 but for anybody out there make sure to get into the dealer for this fix.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Premium Features