• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Best recliner/recliner set up

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Sigh, I've been sledding for twenty five years and now my age starts with a five. I'm gonna need a recliner and a side table setup. If you wouldn't mind, post a pic of your setup. If you have a favorite blanket post that up too. I need the full Grandpa setup.
I trust my fellow young and old Snowesters' will guide my butt in the right direction.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Osaki... u choose the model.
How much u wanna spend?
Costco usually has the best deals.
https://youtu.be/xKVIa1pNsR8

reduce

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xKVIa1pNsR8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Sigh, I've been sledding for twenty five years and now my age starts with a five. I'm gonna need a recliner and a side table setup. If you wouldn't mind, post a pic of your setup. If you have a favorite blanket post that up too. I need the full Grandpa setup.
I trust my fellow young and old Snowesters' will guide my butt in the right direction.
Don't know if you're looking for High-End Grandpa status or not.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...HKK8Q&linkId=b3c1bd36c9f0fb180da400b3f0aaa975

picture.php

Of all the recliners we’ve reviewed, none comes even remotely close to the level of excellence and luxury presented with this Seatcraft Equinox recliner chair. It is so simple yet so complex that reviewing it through written word is difficult. Even so, readers should understand that whether or not you should purchase this chair does not come down to it being comfortable enough or providing enough amenities – it comes down entirely to whether or not it is in your budget.

Comfort
In terms of comfort, it doesn’t really get any more comfortable than this. Discussing the level of comfort on this recliner is like trying to put into words how it feels to drive a luxury Mercedes sports vehicle – it just feels excellent. There is no point at which you will feel the slightest bit of discomfort and if you were to get up and leave, it would only be because you have to. It is extremely comfortable to sit in.

Features
One word that best describes this recliner? Luxury. It is jam-packed with features that you might expect in a first class airplane seat or that of a high-end German luxury automobile. The Equinox is built with genuine top grain leather for the elegant touch. It has a power headrest and lumbar support along with power recline. The chair is also pre-installed with a bass shaker, making you feel the movie as you watch it. Storage, a cupholder, a slide-out table and a few charging ports are hardly worth mentioning on this model. Lastly, the recliner also has an ambient light and memory seating for different seaters. This is not a massaging chair.

Design
What can be said about this recliner, other than that it’s beautiful? The design of the chair seamlessly flows through the interior to the exterior in one piece making it look and feel even more premium. That, combined with the high-end leather makes it one of the greatest chairs of the century (so far).

Overall
There aren’t many chairs in the entire world better than this. It is difficult to say whether or not it is actually worth buying for the average person, but if you’ll be using it then this is easily the best choice available, period. It is not a cheap recliner, but it is certainly worth the price.

Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
now . . . .just fix up that bad boy to put out puffs of 2-stroke smoke now and then while watching sled videos, and it would be DA BOMB!!! :)

F
Feb 22, 2020
Screenshot 2020-02-22 at 2.27.42 PM.png
Giantex Power Lift Cheap Recliner is perfect. It took less than 5 minutes to unpack it and put it together. All you have to do is slide the tracks in the back onto the seat base and click in place and plug it in.

I bought this chair so that he would be able to get himself up. It is perfect, its does everything it says. He can even lay in it and take a nap. He gets up all by himself, no problem. It is very easy to put together, it's basically just two parts. I would definitely recommend this chair. I bought this chair for my 81 year old mother. Its a really good chair for her.:)

L
Oct 12, 2020
Phoenix
I like my Relaxzen 8 Motor Recliner, that's amazing! Really comfy and not huge. Great massage, which is easy to control with a remote. What is more, it's a perfect bed for my cat, you can see it in the photo :LOL:
cx.PNG

M
Oct 18, 2022
USA
As for a favorite blanket, I can't go wrong with a soft, cozy fleece or flannel blanket. As for the recliner and side table setup, it depends on your personal preferences and space. Some things to consider might be the recliner's size and style, the side table's height and design, and any other accessories you might want, like a lamp or remote holder. I've bought my recliner at best to sleep in, so you can also check this site.
I don't have a picture of my setup to share, but there are plenty of useful and stylish options for you to explore.

Premium Features