• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BDX PROMAX INDUCTION COLD AIR INTAKE

BlueDevil

Premium Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yeah I agree. Maybe some one with come with an intake that flows a little more air and retains the factory light

ijstjohn

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2008
North Idaho
There are a few companies out there one of them is Boondocker that make these new things called turbos and I believe you can retain the stock headlight. They are said to increase air flow above and beyond stock however they do make a weird noise so it may not be what your looking for. Just messing with ya. I don't think you are going to do much better than the stock intake. SLP makes a high flow intake kit or you can cut as many holes in the airbox as you would like and frog skin over them but I really don't think you are gaining much especially when it's deep powder.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Easy killer.

Have you ever done business with ssi/bdx?

I'm guessing no, b/c In my experience they aren't the type of company that's gonna put out something like you described above and if they do, they work hard to fix it.

Or you did and are mad about something and are trolling.

Either way, take a deep breath. You'll live longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why yes, yes I have. Lots of business. They are not a company that is going to work hard to fix their mistakes. I don't think he's trolling, but I am. Chinese ****ing junk *** parts.

So they got rid of the center hood intake section on the 2018? Finally figured out that all it did was suck in a **** ton of snow and make the sled run like garbage?

Premium Features