• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Zbroz A arms??

Sep 28, 2009
Anyone used or know of anyone who has used the a arm kit for the nytro from zbrozracing? Looks like a very nice complete kit. All chromoly tubing. Im looking to purchase and was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this at all.

deepbreather

Lifetime Membership
Feb 24, 2008
Trying to mount set right now no instructions, both top and bottom arms will install right and left with no obvious issues so waiting to here from zbroz.nice looking parts and quality looks good.

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
NM has a set on his Nytro, they look pretty good.

andre162

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2008
northern california
I put a set on my sled and love them. Had some problems with the hardware that was sent the nuts were to tall and did not seat in the Nyloc part. had a lower arm fall of at high speed and it sent the sled and me tumbling down the trail. so i would make sure that the hardware is correct and also drill the studs and put cotter pin in them for saftey!!! Other than that SMALL problem the upgrade is on of the best i have done. well after the boost and ezride!!!!

Premium Features