• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CMX Canada 210HP 425lbs

C
Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Crazy Mountain Extreme PSI 1085 6 rides on crank, 2"x159" ported track, fox shocks, Simmons ski's, tunnel cutouts, $10,500.

sled and canopy 018 ad.jpg sled and canopy 016ad.jpg sled and canopy 002ad.jpg

Last edited:
H
Nov 29, 2007
Littleton,Colorado
cmx

Do you really think these sleds are worth the $?Not bashing but they are still a trailing arm sled,and we all know that the independent susp. rides much better and easier,carving,sidehilling etc.They are light weight but alot of the new sleds are pretty close in weight,and you can drop pounds pretty easy.And with all the turbo action going on,you can throw a turbo on and still be WAY under cost of these units.Just not really sure what is so special,cause those sleds are EXPENSIVE.And i could see before when they were using the big cc psi motors,but now it's just an IMPROVED polaris 800.

D
Feb 9, 2009
prince george B.C.
wow thats quite a question on a guys add,I know the awnser , he probably does,you should take the time to read up on the cmx rather than ask pointless questions,it would take a lot of money into mods to best this beast..... beatifull sled

H
Nov 29, 2007
Littleton,Colorado
wow thats quite a question on a guys add,I know the awnser , he probably does,you should take the time to read up on the cmx rather than ask pointless questions,it would take a lot of money into mods to best this beast..... beatifull sled

Really,I thought the question was quite good,and yes i have read up on them,quite extensively.I almost thought about buying one,then i rode one,not all that impressed.I had an 07 m8t that would stomp that sled,through the trees,boondocking,hillclimbing.Going to another m8t this year and will cost half the price of their new ones,and will smoke it.Unless it's their turbo rocket,which at 30k i'll pass.Trailing arm sleds suck.I wasn't bashing but you act like i was so with your comments now i am dic head.It definitely is a nice sled though.

Last edited:
C
Mar 9, 2008
Canada
I guess I should have known by the name. That is one gorgeous ram. Gives hope for the rest of us when a ram get shot like that, nice to see there still out there. I'm hoping to buy Dad's cmx I rode a bit last winter.

C
Mar 9, 2008
Canada
It is a PSI bottom end. Bruce told me he has his own builder for the end wheels and counter weights, the rods are from a CR 500 dirt bike and the bearings would be your standard Polaris. The crank in this sled is entirely brand new including line bored and trued. The top end is Wiesco.

Premium Features