• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wow... There is strong, then there's Army Strong

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
ArmyStrong.jpg

:eek::eek::eek:

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
if the fight was in a phone booth, the big guy would win unless the skinny guy had exceptional fighting skills.....put them in the middle of the desert, where mobility, agility and endurance are more important, the big guy loses

J
Apr 11, 2008
North Bend , WA
I follow, but if the big man is smart and takes his time and a couple shots to get his hands on him it might not work out so well for the little guy. There are reasons for weight classes!:cool:

Oh yeah and he's the one with his gun!!!
if the fight was in a phone booth, the big guy would win unless the skinny guy had exceptional fighting skills.....put them in the middle of the desert, where mobility, agility and endurance are more important, the big guy loses

R

RMK7SledHead

Oct 20, 2001
I follow, but if the big man is smart and takes his time and a couple shots to get his hands on him it might not work out so well for the little guy. There are reasons for weight classes!:cool:

Oh yeah and he's the one with his gun!!!

little guy is a Marine. 2:1 to the Marine; and it don't matter where they fight, or that slim-good-body has a rifle. :D

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
little guy is a Marine. 2:1 to the Marine; and it don't matter where they fight, or that slim-good-body has a rifle. :D

ohh chit he's a crazy! You only went 2:1, what are you smoking, that big boy is toast, well unless he's like beotch tits bob from fight club.

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Hey I make fun off all types of people. Well except redneck cracks, that's just not funny at all...we have feelings and souls too.:mad:
Fixed it for you!:p
carefull Ruffy, haven't you learned from your redneck cracks?

hmmmm, interesting choice of words.... Are you sure you think I said what I meant to say? Because I think I meant to say something else. Or maybe what I said was meant as something you would say, but you think it meant something that I would say? :devil:

Last edited:
J
Apr 11, 2008
North Bend , WA

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
right now i hate the army and everyone in it, ok thats a lie i hate one guy in the army (specificly a dude in the 19th special ops, the mother!@#$@#$ can rot in hell) :(

Air force owns all!

Premium Features