• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turnkey snowbike, 2012 yz450f with 2014 st with 2016 2.5" convex, Bozeman Mt, $7500

dirtrebel

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
Bozeman, MT
****SOLD****Turnkey snowbike, 2012 yz450f 2.5" convex, $7500

***SOLD*** Hey guys selling my 2012 yz450. Only selling because I got a new 450fx. I'm the second owner, bike currently has 225 hrs total time. I got the bike in fall 2013 with 25 easy dirt moto track hrs. The original owner installed a full fmf exhaust, gytr cams and gytr high compression piston. Its been a snowbike ever since I got it. At 100 hrs I installed a new timing chainand gytr high comp piston, also disassembled head and replaced the valve springs and checked valves and guides. Only 1 valve required adjustment. At 200 hrs (last october) I installed a new oem yamaha cylinder and another new gytr piston,and another timing chain and a new tensioner, also adjusted 1 valve slightly. I have since put 25 hrs on the bike last snow season. Bottom end has the full 225hrs on it, these yamaha 4 stroke bottom ends and tranny's can go to 400 hrs if cared for! this one has been! I could reset the ecu hr count but that wouldn't be cool!oil changed all the time pretty much every ride with yamalube or klotz. Somewhere along the way, about 150 hrs I installed a new fuel pump just for the sake of it, I will include the old still working one. It has a rekluse core exp 2.0 with a brand new last January upgraded exp 3.0 expanding ring. This brings the clutch up very close to the new core exp 3.0 status, (all moving parts are 3.0 and new). This bike has had the radiators removed and a sled type tunnel cooler installed. The radiators are pristine and can be reinstalled esily, I have a new set of stock hoses for the bike. It has an avid thermostat setup and runs very consistent temps all the time, it has a tto (trail tech) temp gauge. It has cycra barkbusters, heat demon hotgrips and a cyclops 630 led light. Also a scotts riser and stabilizer, the stabilizer itself is not currently installed. Forks have .54, springs installed. It has aSeat concepts seat and ims 2.3 gallon tank. It has a custom intake that never ever plugs! Also full engine shroud / cover, I run the engine enclosed and let the tunnel cooler do its job at keeping the engine cool, super stable 190-200 degrees all the time! All stock parts included and any extras I have for this bike, plastics (a ton and a whole brand new white set in a box!), stock seat etc.

The timbersled kit is a 2014 short track, one of a few all white kits ever made! It has the 2016 2.5 inch track installed, stock track not included. It has the bearing upgrade kit and renthal r3-2 chains. Also has raptor triple rate springs installed on skid. Also a subframe bag.

This bike is not a candidate for tss without modification. the way the exhaust wraps up under the seat makes tss not clear, although it may be possible, but a fixed strut is installed and probably necesssary unless you like to mod. I'm asking $7500 for the turnkey package with the st. I would sell just the bike for $4000 without either of my snowkits installed, ready for you to add yours. I'm not wanting to put the wheels back on it, if I did that I would take all snow stuff off and liquidate it as a bare bones mx bike. The white timbersled kit is only for sale with the bike as a package. I also have a 2014 long track kit with a tunnel cooler and upgraded 2.5 convex track. This kit has been installed on this bike most of its life, I put the st on last march. I could offer that longtrack kit on the bike as a turnkey package for $8000.

So to clarify bike with st for $7500 or long track for $8000, or just the bike as is prepped for snowbiking and ready for your kit for $4000. Give Chris a call at 406-580-9863. I work most weekdays till 5 in an area without reliable cell coverage so leave a message or I wont know you called, or text, I will call you back after 5 when I return to service, or pm me on here. Please only serious inquiries, cash only in person! Reasonable offers please no low ballers please Im pretty firm on prices but can deal a little. Thanks

IMG_1087.jpg IMG_1088.jpg IMG_1089.jpg IMG_1091.jpg IMG_1090.jpg IMG_1097.jpg IMG_1098.jpg IMG_1099.jpg IMG_1096.jpg

Last edited:

dirtrebel

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
Bozeman, MT
price drop

price drop:
bike with longtrack $7500
bike with short track $7000
bike only with all snow stuff including fit kit $3500

call Chris: 406-580-9863 leave a message I will call you back

Premium Features