• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Apex Mtn SE BD 2860 Custom Build

W
Nov 29, 2007
I had so much fun building and riding this project I have decided to sell it and build another one. This sled has 1,300 miles on it. The J&E low compression pistons were installed at 500 miles. This sled will run with the best of the best. This sled has had excellent maintance.

2007 Apex Mtn SE
BD 2860 Garrett turbo
J&E low compression pistons
VE tunnel
Timbersled Barkbuster A arms
Holz rear skid w/with wheelie shock
Shane Landon custom painted hood
Outlaw rolled chain case and gearing
J&E low compression pistons
Innovate 02 sensor (that works)
Shockwave Helix
Powerquest weights
Updated BD fuel control box
Custom BD intercooler ( this cooler is larger them most and has 2 fans installed underneath to pull as much cold air through the cooler as possible )
Greddy diaphragm BOV
Simmons Gen II ski's
Parker Knock Box
Maverick track w/titanium screws
Wahl Bro extro drivers
Custom Speedometer bracket ( you can read while climbing )
Custom LW seat w/climbing foot rest
Boost gauge
Custom 2 wheel kit
Gold Finger lefty

Asking Price $21,500.00

I ran this sled on straight race fuel until the J&E's were installed. Since then I have ran 50/50 and have not ran above 16 pds ( I have turned it up to 18 pds a couple of time just to make a specific pull and then turned it back down )

I will field question about this sled on this site or @ shunt2377@hotmail.com.

1a.JPG 2a.JPG 3a.JPG 4a.JPG 5a.JPG 6a.JPG

Last edited:
W
Dec 5, 2007
Dude that is an awsome looking sled. It may be the most original I have ever seen. I'm pretty tired of the regular old flame and skull paint jobs. Who's idea was it to paint the skull and rack of a monster bull on the hood?

W
Nov 29, 2007
Well,. my true love is bowhunting. I ride sleds to kill time in the winter. I wanted to do camo, but Shane talked me out of it mostly because of cost due to the amount of hours it would take. He came up with the bull rack idea. Sounded good to me so we did it. I would still like to see a camo sled done right like some of the 4 wheeler you see around. Next project???

Any takers??? I'll throw in a horse that bucks.

W
Nov 29, 2007
OK, I need to get this sled sold before I can start on my new project.

Price lowered to $18,500.00.

Only 2 months of riding left. Just enough time for you get this sled dialed for you.

Premium Features