• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

big chute turbo build

O.B.

Lifetime Membership
Mar 24, 2008
missoula mt
Well my sled is a part and my turbo is in route. So I thaught I would sare the build. Going with the camo extrme track , 38 inch front end and maybe a k mod.

IMG_0629.jpg IMG_0631.jpg IMG_0626.jpg

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
I was going to ask what you had for hp mods last year to compare it to, but it doesn't matter....you are gonna love the BC.:face-icon-small-coo

The track will make a big difference now that you'll have the power to turn it faster. The 38" is a big handling improvement. Nice choices, enjoy the build.

sledfvr

Lifetime Membership
Apr 7, 2008
NW MT
Cool. Gonna be a fun year O.B. We will see if she can run with the yammi's!:face-icon-small-hap

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
What track did you go with C.E # 9175 ?

H

Hillclimbpro

Feb 11, 2010
Gillette, WY
Installed my BC turbo this weekend

Head studs are done, turbo is in and gauges are mounted. Now all I need to complete the project is the brv, exhaust, manifold/turbo blankets, and the fan kit then it will be ready to rip! (haydays couldnt come any faster) I think the turbo went in easier than it came out, or maybe i just found easier ways to get to the bolts the second go around. The only other mods I have done are vert post, light weight batt, and gen III skis. I am thinking about 38" a-arms and a track but dont know what track i want to go with, 2.5" or 3"

IMG_0961.jpg IMG_0962.jpg IMG_0963.jpg IMG_0964.jpg

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Looks sweet guys! Sounds like there will be quite a few of these on the snow this winter. I can't wait till haydays as well.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Head studs are done, turbo is in and gauges are mounted. Now all I need to complete the project is the brv, exhaust, manifold/turbo blankets, and the fan kit then it will be ready to rip! (haydays couldnt come any faster) I think the turbo went in easier than it came out, or maybe i just found easier ways to get to the bolts the second go around. The only other mods I have done are vert post, light weight batt, and gen III skis. I am thinking about 38" a-arms and a track but dont know what track i want to go with, 2.5" or 3"

Nice job Chris!

There are definitely easier ways to get the turbo in and out. One way is to convert all of the studs on the turbo to bolts. This gives much needed clearance to get the turbo in and out without taking everything apart.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Looks good. Would be neat if you did a picturial of the head stud install for all to see.

EVOPSHeadStudInstructions7-8-2012page1_Page_1.jpg

EVOPSHeadStudInstructions7-8-2012page1_Page_2.jpg

EVOPSHeadStudInstructions7-8-2012page1_Page_3.jpg

Premium Features