• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Annoying Add

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Anyone else rather annoyed at the dang Tracks USA add on the top of the screen? The one with the little flapping, waving corner?

Every time I go to click back or do anything up on that corner of the screen it opens the add! If I wanted to see the stuff I would just click on it!

whitefish

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Kent WA
I was in the market for a new camo 2.5 and figured I would just get it from tacks USA. Then after seeing this annoying and manipulative ad for the last week or two, I bought from someone else. How's that for advertising? That ad has desperation written all over it.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Anyone else rather annoyed at the dang Tracks USA add on the top of the screen? The one with the little flapping, waving corner?

Every time I go to click back or do anything up on that corner of the screen it opens the add! If I wanted to see the stuff I would just click on it!

Yes...the whole wavy corner thing is annoying. So annoying that I purposely ignore it and avoid the ad.

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
If we needed more stuff to slow this site down, we now have it. We already have a hyperlink on top of the page for Tracks USA on top of the home page, that should be enough.

Premium Features