• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Living with out honor....

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
Sick Powder

Rode in 3ft average fresh yesterday, and burned a tank of gas in four hours. It was sick. I'm surprised everyday at the emotion some people have put into the fact that you have to pay to get the best benefit from this site. To each his own.
IMG_0284.jpg

P
Dec 7, 2007
Mill Creek, WA
By a lot of standards, I'm new here. But... I was here before the current Administrator.

I have greatly benefited from Mike's advice and experience in the (even shorter) time I have been a Polaris owner.

This site is now worse that it was last week, because his presence, participation and (new) information will no longer be here.

Administration: When are you going to wake up and realize the culture you are cultivating here is what is causing some of the best contributors to leave?

...and I've never met him.

shame on you.
PE

J

JSCC

Nov 26, 2004
Huntsville,Ut
There was a forum glitch that has been corrected and apologized for, yet the OP and the rest of you want to make more of it than it is. Get over it. Christopher already said it was not intentional....
Is this really all that big of a deal? I mean really? It is a forum, many others out there if you dont like this one!

Last edited:

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
"Snowest Corporate Cool-Aid" those such as Catwoman who is usually on her game in some topics, but always will go on the defensive for Snowest..For someone that does not get paid and is not a shareholder that is strange...Now PhantomCat has joined the band wagon as well.

If you dont like something someone says you dont have to read it and you sure as heck dont need to respond with degrading or less than rational comments...that only fuels the fire. That is antaganistic and I think you know it.

Is it so hard to believe that I have always supported SW...and my WIFE?

So what is "Snowest Corporate Kool aid".....is it loyalty...is it standing up for yourself..is it standing up for your wife....is it fighting for what you believe in...I don't see what you are referring to other than getting in a dig and hurting someone...or should I say antagonistic.....

I tell you all something that is getting old...seeing the pm's that call my wife a F'n "C" word..and a F'n "Wh" and that is just a few of the classy ones...and there is a lot more!! A lot of them get pizzed off that she took out a post that was in the wrong..not just by SW's standards but also the human races...She puts up with a lot of crap and does not deserve that...no one does! I bet you wouldn't like your wife to go through that? She puts in a lot of hours on here catching the bad things before all of you see it in a post or new thread...I think she deserves some appreciation for that...but you all just want to cut her down and belittle her cause she is doing her job and doing it well!! SO yeah I get defensive...

Be a duck..be a duck..be a duck
Glenn

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
Jeezuz you guys...this is the freaking internet! It is not a town that you live in and go visit your neighbor and have coffee with before work.

You mods that are telling people that you're some sort of hero for putting up with a bunch of BS insults from users that don't like how you handle things are unbelievable. You took the job and are choosing to keep the job despite all the BS you all take. If you didn't expect that when you took the job then that is naive as hell.

Yes there are chickensheet people that don't have the sack to say stuff in a public forum. Those are the type of people that don't belong here IMO. They suck, and good riddance. That is between you mods and those persons...leave it there. You don't like it then quit...but please STFU about it. It's boring.

D

deepdiver

Nov 27, 2003
Marysville, WA
Is it so hard to believe that I have always supported SW...and my WIFE?

So what is "Snowest Corporate Kool aid".....is it loyalty...is it standing up for yourself..is it standing up for your wife....is it fighting for what you believe in...I don't see what you are referring to other than getting in a dig and hurting someone...or should I say antagonistic.....

I tell you all something that is getting old...seeing the pm's that call my wife a F'n "C" word..and a F'n "Wh" and that is just a few of the classy ones...and there is a lot more!! A lot of them get pizzed off that she took out a post that was in the wrong..not just by SW's standards but also the human races...She puts up with a lot of crap and does not deserve that...no one does! I bet you wouldn't like your wife to go through that? She puts in a lot of hours on here catching the bad things before all of you see it in a post or new thread...I think she deserves some appreciation for that...but you all just want to cut her down and belittle her cause she is doing her job and doing it well!! SO yeah I get defensive...

Be a duck..be a duck..be a duck
Glenn
Glenn, Please dont take something from a PM that was NOT from me and mention it in the context of something I said in my post...that is very misleading. Even my wife asked me about it as she read your post and was wondering if you were insinuating that I was one that PM'ed your wife...If you want to mention that then tell who it was to save any confusion.
FYI...Drinking the corporate kool-aide is an anology refering to "agreeing with everything a company does..no matter what it is.

I dont know who you or your wife is for that matter. I meant no disrespect to you or your wife. I said nothing wrong for the most part other than she typically leans towards the snowest defense no matter what the subject is...take for example when someone would say they had slow speed issues she would respond "well it's fast for me" or something to that nature...thats all I observed, and it is almost always a defense to anything Snowest..

I have never PMed your wife or you ever! Please do not insinuate that as even if I did I would never use language like what you mention to a female no matter what and have a hard time with anybody that does this. IF you will notice I did mention that she usually is "on her game" on most topics....like in the AVY area...she knows what she is talking about and is always respectful.

This is a generalized statement and is not directed at any one person...What I see is one person makes a "negative" comment and someone else does the defensive attack comment..this is not debate but bickering. It is someone(generalized) not listening or trying to understand someone elses frustration. Like the comment of if you dont like it go somewhere else. If everybody had the sheeps mentality in that regard nothing would ever improve. Any idea or suggestion would be squashed. A good analogy would be those that have Dragon 800's that have had serious issues...then there are those that want to jump on their posts and tell them how all two that they know of run flawlessly...well thats great and good for them..but it didnt produce anything constructive..just added fuel to their fire...I hope that makes sense.

To all other members: This mans wife, Catwoman is a moderator...it really doesnt matter what she thinks or says she does not deserve to be called names such as what Phantomcat mentioned...that is uncalled for period!

The only reason I chimed in was due to some insinuating that AKSNOWRIDER was less than truthful. One only has to read the thousands of times he has helped others and doesnt degrade other to see that he is credible. The bickering on Snowest has gotten out of control..I have found myself getting into some of it also and for that I am not happy. I even sent a PM to another member and told him what I thought..probably should not have. It wasnt anything that should have been on a post and should have been said in person had I had the opportunity. I may have not fully understood the intention of what I read from another member as a stab at AKsnowrider..and may have jumped to a conclusion myself. He (the poster)may have only been making an observation..it is just hard to really know what someone is meaning when someone says something and we all (including myself) need to take a deep breath and lighten up a bit. I am at the point where I am about done here on Snowest just because of all the hateful PM's and posts in retaliation of anything said about virtually anything. It's like if I say the sky is blue someone would tell me its gray..if I said it was gray the same person would just have to tell me that it is blue...a lot of Snowest is getting real old and becoming political..it doesnt need to be.

Last edited:

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I dont know who you or your wife is for that matter. I meant no disrespect to you or your wife. I said nothing wrong for the most part other than she typically leans towards the snowest defense no matter what the subject is...take for example when someone would say they had slow speed issues she would respond "well it's fast for me" or something to that nature...thats all I observed. I have never PMed your wife or you ever! Please do not insinuate that as even if I did I would never use language like what you mention to a female no matter what and have a hard time with anybody that does this. IF you will notice I did mention that she usually is "on her game" on most topics....like in the AVY area...she knows what she is talking about.

This is a generalized statement and is not directed at any one person...What I see is one person makes a "negative" comment and someone else does the defensive attack comment..this is not debate but bickering. It is someone(generalized) not listening or trying to understand someone elses frustration. Like the comment of if you dont like it go somewhere else. If everybody had the sheeps mentality in that regard nothing would ever improve. Any idea or suggestion would be squashed.

To all other members: This mans wife Catwoman is a moderator...it really doesnt matter what she thinks or says she does not deserve to be called names such as what Phantomcat mentioned...that is uncallled for period!

I would have to agree with deep diver, there is no reason to bad mouth or be disrespectful to anybody....we all have our own opinions here..the problem is right now there is no compromise from snowest..pay and we might later down the road..actually listen to you..well for me thats not good enough...one thing that I have noticed lately ..some who favor what snowest is doing have been going on threads and heckling any post that doesnt agree with them..bad enough that if positions were reversed admin would be at the minumum issuing infractions and most likely bannings to those with opposing veiws if they did such things..this is wrong when a mod comes on these threads and post after seeing these with a simple..ok guys ..get along..thats not good enough..every man, woman, and child on these forums deserve to be treated with dignity and respect..to be able to voice their opinion with out predjudice from anyone..disagree..and nicely state your position..but dont mistreat people..there is always two sides to every argument...and for those who say..if you dont like it leave...you better hope we all dont leave...anyone who says what has happened over these last 4 months hasnt hurt this forum and cost it members is either blind or totally self dilusional...and it will continue to happen until a compromise is reached...that is the bottom line..a compromise must be reached or this is going to continue..if it continues for much longer...this place is going to loose many more members...I am willing to compromise......are you?...is snowest?...what about your best friends? are they ready to compromise? is snowest worth compromising for? thats up to each of you personally..and to the admin of snowest...I think every person should reevaluate their post before they push the submit button...

PhantomCat

Phantom Goblin
Lifetime Membership
Mar 8, 2008
NW Montana
Very nice posts deepdiver and AKSNOWRIDER..:)

deepdiver

I can see how my post can insinuate that I was refereeing to you. I also thought that I was generalizing that statement with the first sentence of "I tell you all something is getting old" I do understand though...my bad!

Like you said you don't know me and I don't know you..I also have never pm'd you or quoted you until this thread.

I too understand that there has been a huge amount of not understanding the other person and where they are coming from in there posts, I know I am guilty of this and I am working on being a better debater and less of an explosive poster...I am trying!! I think a lot of peeps could try a little harder also:) We can only go up from the bottom...right?

So dd..I am sorry if you and your wife thought I was referring to you in my ranting part of my post..:sorry: I ment no disrespect. I deeply appreciate your "To all other members" part of your post....Thank you :D

AKSNOWRIDER

I agree with you on this..there has been a lot of chittys pulled and I for one am manning up and making sure I am not part of the problem anymore. I am compromising and I plan on leading by example!!

Any One Reading This Post

Come on peeps we all love the snow and the outdoors...we are connected and we all will reep the benefits if we just take the time to understand each others posts and like AK said..."reevaluate your post before you hit the submit button"

Glenn

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
unfortunately..it looks like compromise is not a known word..thats so sad....And I had such high hopes............RIP..west......

Premium Features