• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.
M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
What they need to do is:

(1) Subdivide forums into many smaller forums
(2) Add many, many more moderators
(3) Subdivide subdivided forums into additional subdivided forums
(4) Add moderators to moderate the moderators
(5) See step #1

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
What is snowaction.com? Last 3 nights i have been trying to get on at random times and kept getting Method Not Implemented

GET to /forum/forumdisplay.php not supported.
Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at snowest.com Port 80

I finally did a google search thinking maybe there would be something on another sight and came up with snowaction, thats what i'm on right now snowaction.com......So i tried doing a few searches and they come up with a snowest link, which in turn gives me that 501 method not implemented code....This is the first night i have been on where the site is absolutely crawling.....usually i dont complain about speed
snowest.com and snowaction.com are cname's to the same box. Don't know why there's two, but it's kinda nice sometimes. Your cookies will only save for one address, so you can change the URL to the other and be "invisible". Won't leave your name in the "recent visitors", or show that you've viewed that thread.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
It gets stupid slow at night on a regular basis :(

Couldn't we trim back on a few of the new features until the fix gets here?

Y

yz400ex

Feb 8, 2009
Idaho
It is getting ridiculously slow.. I have to open different sites and browse those while I am waiting for my pages from here to load.. I am not one to complain about much, especially change, but this site is almost to the point of unusable:(

M
Nov 26, 2007
Crested Butte, CO
wopr.jpg

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am hoping to pin corporate down this weekend on a final solution to the server issue. One way or the other I will try to get it resolve by early next week.

K
Dec 4, 2007
CNY
I am hoping to pin corporate down this weekend on a final solution to the server issue. One way or the other I will try to get it resolve by early next week.

The fix is easy, just get rid of the extra crap, the forum was plenty fast before all these "upgrades". that made it slow and difficult to navigate

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
yeah, its been pooping pretty hard lately, sometimes at night it takes over a minute to load a page on internet that is so fast i can download HD stuff faster then i can watch it.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
The simple keys to Snowest 4M Nirvana:

General Snowmobiling
Snowmobiles (Arctic Cat, Polaris, SkiDoo, Yamaha)
Performance/Modified
Mountain/Deep Powder
Racing
Riding Areas
SwapMeet
Fouled Plug

whoa thats way to complicated ;)

at least until they can get the servers needed?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Just bought 50 gallons of race gas......won't be able to put the race gas turbo kit on until next year but I thought I would just start using it now.

Premium Features