• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Stupid

S

SLEDIOT

Nov 27, 2007
Dawson Creek BC
Pull the plug inside by yer extroverts and let drain. Put plug back in, tip sled on mag side and add oil. AC sells a 5oz bottle of fluid for exact measurement ($5) at any dealer. Fill from drain on front of Diamond drive. Youll have to pull yer secondary off for this ppart. Make sure when you put yer sec back on you torque to I think 24lbs. Check er manual......

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Pull the plug inside by yer extroverts and let drain. Put plug back in, tip sled on mag side and add oil. AC sells a 5oz bottle of fluid for exact measurement ($5) at any dealer. Fill from drain on front of Diamond drive. Youll have to pull yer secondary off for this ppart. Make sure when you put yer sec back on you torque to I think 24lbs. Check er manual......

He needs a 12oz bottle for the mechanical reverse dd. That's what I needed for my 08 M8.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
pull the center bolt on your secondary, remove secondary. fill and drain plug are right there on the diamond drive behind the secondary. would suggest flushing as well as filling. yes the mechanical reverse takes 12oz's. always remove the fill plug first before you drain, that way if you can't get the fill plug out your not stuck having already drained your oil. would tip the sled over a little on the clutch side while draining, there is a hole in the belly pan just below where the secondary sits for the oil to drain out of the sled. put a pan under it to catch the oil, after draining would flush it out then set it back down level, replace the drain plug and fill till fluid is coming out of fill hole. replace fill plug, clean up your mess and your done...

Premium Features