• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Womens pants

kcj1317

Premium Member
Sep 29, 2012
St Charles Idaho
Need help. Posted in the general section as well. Gfriend is new to the sport and needs pants. She tried on HMK extra small and were about 4 inches too short with boots, 32 inseam, but could have fit a volleyball in there with her around the waist. Any ideas of pants that have more of a fitted cut?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

W

Wowmom

Feb 10, 2013
Texas
Klim has the best fit I have found. Plus Tall and Short options are available. I have a set of Allures, zero regrets for the investment of $.

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Klim has the best fit I have found. Plus Tall and Short options are available. I have a set of Allures, zero regrets for the investment of $.

I second Klim!! I wore the unlined cascade pant with knee pads all season last year!! Very nice fitting pant. The intrigue pant has some insulation in them and no knee pads.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Motorfist Contessa pants are the bomb! Love Love them pants! being tall an all.
I was so impressed that the long come's in 35 inseam in the large, and more over that I have no diaper butt like I did with the klim's. lol....

And this is coming from someone who wore Klim for 10+ years too.

MotorFist

Lifetime Membership
Mar 11, 2012
Motorfist headquarters
www.motorfist.com
Motorfist Contessa pants are the bomb! Love Love them pants! being tall an all.
I was so impressed that the long come's in 35 inseam in the large, and more over that I have no diaper butt like I did with the klim's. lol....

And this is coming from someone who wore Klim for 10+ years too.

foxyrmk....your the bomb. Glad we could help diaper butt :face-icon-small-ton

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
I have seen alot of gal in klim that really thought they were all that and them some~ they just hadn't looked in the right mirror~~ there it was~~ The diaper butt for sure!!!LOL

WYsteph

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
WY
www.dxgillette.com
Lol, nothing fits me as well. A couple years ago I found a set of slednecks xs at a great price, fits through the waist and is long enough.

Haven't had a chance to try the motorfist gear out, but like the looks of it.

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
I'm a Klim girl. I'm going to rock the Cascade's this year and even though they're a light gray color I have a few tricks to keep them clean! We'll see how it goes!!! They fit SUPER comfy, little extra room in the bumm but once i put a coat on over the top you didn't see the extra fabric so they looked great (but the extra was there to help give you room if you need it!)

Built in knee guards... not worth a darn! They DO help if you leave them in and protect your PANTS (seems odd but I totally think this is true!) If you leave them in you have some padding between the real shin/knee guards that most of us (I think??) wear and whatever hard surface your pants might come in contact with -um, boards! Really, if you're going to be mtn riding you should be wearing some decent protective gear. Tek vest of some sort and knee/skin goards -and real boots, helmet, beacon... all that stuff of course is considered protective gear in my mind too! And GOOD waterproof layers are as well. if you get wet you will be worthless and frozen if you have to deal with a nasty situation after the sun goes down!

Premium Features