• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Demo ride - M1100T from a 4 stroke guy

C
Feb 2, 2010
kootenays, bc
I can see that in some snow conditions but I have beat myself up for not being able to cut lines on a xp that I did easily with my m1000, In stiffer snow. I never did give up and was tweaking the suspension everyway possible, throwing my weight every direction I could, adjusted the bars forward/downward all over, I tried everything. If I rode it everyday I could probably force it to do what I want, but why force it when half the time I could do the same thing with one hand or sitting down on a well modded cat.

I feel the same way on this topic.... i struggle with the horizontal steering so much it makes me feel like i cant ride....but then i see my buddie on the same sled that felt like a greyhound bus go sidehilling off into the trees ducking under branches and pulling the ski up to dodge trees. then he hops on my well set-up (at least to my liking) m8 and boom!!!! he looks like he jumped on the first bus leaving calgary!!!!! its all preference and what your used to. some can hop back and forth,i personally cant.....

Premium Features