• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RKT is a mod???

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
G
Aug 28, 2009
Bismarck ND
So why is it that you have decided to move to other sites just out of curiosity?

Jake

The personal attacks from people who have never met me. The accusations while I was protecting personal info.
Odd it hasn't broke out again, by the select group, since I posted on here.
I'll be done with this site real soon. They win. As result, after all these years I'm getting out of snowmobiling all together. Not towing anywhere to ride or promoting snowmobiling what so ever any longer.
Chit... I been sledding so long. My first sled was a 1958 Yukon King in the 60's. Now I don't want anything to do with it after getting the axe as a mod and all the abuse on here. Read all the bashing, this thread included. Funny anyone wants anything to do on this site.
I will keep one sled to remember what it was like, but everything else from special tooling, service manuals, parts and so on are gunna go. I'll never buy another sled again or sell one from my shop after this season.
I'd like to thank these people for spoiling a passion I have had forever.
Soon as NASCAR is over, no more posts from me in fouled plug even. I'm out of here after that. I'm not sharing anything else on here.
I'm just on here today to see how I fend for my nascar picks among the boys
Even honorable users sticking up for me didn't change me getting the axe.... that was a blow getting dropped after wanting to help make the site good

~ Gimp ~

Last edited:
H
Nov 26, 2007
Preston, Id.
Rkt/ mod

LMAO noiiiice Dad real nice. Sometimes you're such a blunt azz d*ck :face-icon-small-hap

Innocent until proven guilty, what doesn't the past count??

Sugar coated sh1t still smells like sh1t, it seems most are forgetting all the things that have been said and done....

Hasn't anyone noticed all you have to do is disagree with him and you're the IDIOT...

There is no gray area he's right, you are WRONG...

I don't want a mod that thinks like that, I don't care if they're over the easter bunny section..:confused:

Last edited:
B

Boondock

Oct 4, 2001
Colorado
www.snowest.com
The personal attacks from people who have never met me. The accusations while I was protecting personal info.
I'll be done with this site real soon. They win. As result, after all these years I'm getting out of snowmobiling all together. Not towing anywhere to ride or promoting snowmobiling what so ever any longer.
Chit... I been sledding so long. My first sled was a 1958 Yukon King in the 60's. Now I don't want anything to do with it after getting the axe as a mod and all the abuse on here. Read all the bashing, this thread included. Funny anyone wants anything to do on this site.
I will keep one sled to remember what it was like, but everything else from special tooling, service manuals, parts and so on are gunna go. I'll never buy another sled again or sell one from my shop after this season.
Soon as NASCAR is over, no more posts from me in fouled plug even. I'm out of here after that. I'm not sharing anything else on here.
Even honorable users sticking up for me didn't change me getting the axe.... that was a blow getting dropped after wanting to help make the site good

~ Gimp ~

Don't go away mad just go away!

If you would of came clean and or never lied to begin with no biggie. You didn't though and continue to lie so I know I could care less if you leave. :):beer;

J

JHG

Jan 29, 2008
Elizabeth, CO/Bozeman, MT

~ Gimp ~

That was dramatic. Dude it's an internet forum. If you are quitting snowmobiling and altering the course of your private business as a result of what people you don't know and who you will most likely never meet, think about you on the I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T, you might have a deeper issue than you present here. Just a thought.:confused:

I

INDEEP

Nov 26, 2007
Post Falls, ID
Is everyone still bent that RKT's 860 ran with the pump gas turbos? I have no issue at all with him being a mod. His posts are a little opinionated but who isn't. Until he screws up there's no reason to remove him. Judging by the posts in this thread he'll be watched like a hawk anyhow.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
That was dramatic. Dude it's an internet forum. If you are quitting snowmobiling and altering the course of your private business as a result of what people you don't know and who you will most likely never meet, think about you on the I-N-T-E-R-N-E-T, you might have a deeper issue than you present here. Just a thought.:confused:

That's what Gimpster does best. I've seen him quit the forums about 10 times over the last year. Even claims to of smashed up a 1 day old laptop because he wasn't getting enough rep.:rolleyes: DEEP Issues, probable say's it best. funny guy though........

on topic- I have no issues with RKT as a mod. I think since becoming a mod he has been on a even keel. It's Triple7 that has the mod power going straight to his head.:rolleyes: that dude needs to get over him self.

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
I think it's strange that there are more moderators (sometimes) than other members on some of the threads.
Seems like every other reply is from someone with a red user name.

Something about Too many chiefs?

I'm starting to feel like one of the "Old guys" now with all the older members jumping ship.
Lurking since 2000...Joined in '02.

Most join dates are right around 2 years with 100,000 posts.

This "Family" that we used to have has been discarded.

And Gimpster...I never ever had an issue with you and I guess I missed what caused your internet lynching and with some of the conversations we've had in the past I consider you to be a good guy so do not base your life or choice of recreation on what has happened here in the past couple weeks.
If you were a bully...Change it.
If you owe an apologie...Get to it.
Either that or just chill for a while and let things settle down.
You're making yourself look really foolish when you get online and threaten to take your ball and go home.
You might as well threaten to eat a bug too...
Stop it.

H3II, I got more beef with someone like (name removed so as not to start a pizzen match) being a mod after he called my wife fat and other such crap when he had absolutely no reason to even speak about her OR me for that matter. Pretty sure he was wasted.
To me, HE is exactly the type of child who should be banned let alone have the Mod job taken back by SnoWest, not someone who is opinionated and argues about sleds and sledding parts.
Unless he's SnowHawkaddict :rolleyes: He could leave....

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
I'm proposing.

We move the entire Forum to the Snow Hawk section, then the complainers would never speak up.

Then you folks could have a Modfest!:)

Don't mind this post, it is w o r t h l e s s.

I am trying to convince some fellow Hawkers to purchase RKT's 738 kits for their 600HO's, being nominated a Moderator has what to do with it?:face-icon-small-hap

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I do not have anything against a specific mod it is just a point that a vendor of goods/services should not be a moderator.

Just the fact that they have a red name gives them a perceived added value. An outsider/newb may feel that that persons products/deals would be superior because of their elevated status here.

This gives them an unfair advantage to other vendors offering the same products/services.

My opinion has nothing to do with the current mods personalities or past posts. Seems like a pretty basic rule that many forums follow.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well to reaffirm..i have no problem with RKT...and i dont have one of his products...yet...but one thing assured...all you guys against him sure have given him a lot of valuable free advertising with this thread that he would not normally have...please please if i go into business be my enemy...

T
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, BC
www.cap-it.com
Since most dislike the new ways..... Substitute SnoWest in this song for San Quentin and think of the guards as the mods on here then

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zgja26eNeY&feature=related

Hey !! Would one of the MODS give me a glass of water ??

~ Gimpy ~

I think we're all taking these new changes a little too seriously. What gives any of us the right to pick our moderators? We haven't in the past. I do think that we're over moderated now (like the rest of society). "Please Mr. Moderator, protect me from me. Watch over my posts and make sure I tow the line". It's all kinda silly.

Dump the individual "one guy moderates this and one guy moderates that" and give the moderators the opportunity to lurk around and moderate where there interests lie. I would be pretty bored after a while looking and moderating the same 4 guys banging on the same 3 threads.

Premium Features