• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WTF is with the outrageous moderation??????????????

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
The question at hand is whether or not the word "HELL" is considered profane.

Having done a little checking, A solid argument can be made in both directions. Because of that, I will err on the safe side and no longer use that word as an adjective, and will go back and edit it out of that sentence.

My appologies.

None needed, I wasn't offended by the word, and I doubt anyone on the site would be, I'm just poking fun at you (light heatedly, that's why I edited the post to add the pic - I didn't want to come across as angry) I hope no offense was taken.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
chris, like I said before I dont envy your job..its a tough place to be at between users and managment...but I think overall you have done a pretty good job..which is why I really havent had anything to say..but I hope you will step up to bat for guys like gyp if when his sentence is served and his points arnt what they should be...simple matter of honor..:beer;

S
funny-pictures-cat-dog-paper-bag-shrubbery-holy-grail.jpg

N

Nubulin

Oct 26, 2005
Flatlands USA :(
That changes pretty easily.

When the stupid overmoderation here gets out of hand, people go looking for other places, that's a forum that would work well for the local group.

I couldn't agree more. Forums come and go pretty fast. I really hope SW doesn't become a memory.

That being said, a lot of the changes are actually for the good. I am just against over moderation. 99.9% of the threads and posts are fine. The people that are blatantly disrespectful should be moderated and removed. The rest should be left alone.

Last edited:
O
Dec 2, 2007
Black Hills
Hmmmm---whvere are you going ?, How long wvill you be there ? Hmmmmm--Wvhat is your business wvhere you are going ???? May I see your papers please ?????

Last edited:
Premium Features