• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MPI Viper Turbo Muffler Comparison Quiet VS. Lightweight Video

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Save everyone the hassle and make the lightweight standard to the kit and offer the quiet muffler as an option

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
There are also places in the flat lands that have noise restrictions and ticket writing peace officers. Poor buggers.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

sidehil

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Federal Way
Sounds good!!! We like loud in WA!!! Well most do except those that are ..... Fill in the blank!:face-icon-small-sho

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
Definitely the loud light version!! Please don't send that huge heavy factory like suitcase with your kits please!! That's just another cost for the consumer and have another wasted large muffler on the bench,,,

V
Mar 7, 2012
The muffler looks alot like the one that came with the Nytro MPI yamaha kit. It would be relly nice if it came with the viper kit as well. I will tell you now i will be buying a 300 buck muffler when i can ether get the same muffler off ebay for 60 bucks or just straight pipe it like most of the nytro kits are.

Premium Features