• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sled really rich at idle

B
Mar 16, 2014
I have the same problem right now, warms up light goes out and stalls running rich. Was going to change the temp sendor as well but you say that didn't work?

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
I have the same problem right now, warms up light goes out and stalls running rich. Was going to change the temp sendor as well but you say that didn't work?

did not work for me but may work for you as a bad temp sensor will cause this,iam still trying to find my prob

N

Northernboy

Dec 4, 2007
I wonder if your idle problem is caused by the Idle Speed Controller (ISC) most will stuck open causing a high idle but I wonder if they could stick closed as well. In the shop manual it says you can't change them but I have one apart now that was stuck open and waiting for a replacement.
Also if you look online at the microfiches the only year that gives you a part number is 2008, all other years will come with the throttle body only.

Premium Features