• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

backcountry huntin and fishin

H
Nov 26, 2007
havre, montana
group formed in missoula was talked about in todays outdoor section of greatfalls tribune, according to the article all they want to do is enforce,limit,block access to the backcountry by ohv , didn't really even talk about huntin and fishin just about keepin people out of the back country????

it seems like we are gettin outnumbered by greeenies more every day:(:mad:

D

DOO DAWG

Dec 9, 2007
Arlington Wa. USA
Unfortunately MANY of them won't until we are gone and they become the next target! too much of it's all about me. kind of like not seeing the forest for the trees.

R
Aug 30, 2008
Rocky Mountians
I have to ask....................how do they plan to do this ?

Sounds like a free all exspense paid trip to......................... jail

I know you boys in Montana still now how to get chit done !

S
Nov 26, 2007
Everett, Wa.
Whats an ohv? maybe we don't want them either. Swampy:D:D:beer;

group formed in missoula was talked about in todays outdoor section of greatfalls tribune, according to the article all they want to do is enforce,limit,block access to the backcountry by ohv , didn't really even talk about huntin and fishin just about keepin people out of the back country????

it seems like we are gettin outnumbered by greeenies more every day:(:mad:

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
It doesn't bother me any. To many people hunting off of the ohv, not enough of them using them for transportation.

I gotta agree. In MN we have tons of people hunting from quads for grouse. Not sure how this is any different from hunting outta your car.

I get the deal about how they are trying to kick OHVs outta the public land, but at the sam time it's hunting not sitting on the damn couch, get off your butt and walk.

Or just let me shot grouse from my damn car window;)

Premium Features