• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

April Powder Chasers, with room for you

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
I've been looking at the forecast for this week for the west and, it may just be the year for late season powder.

We are heading out the 1st week of April, searching for powder in the west.

Will it be The Snowy Range, Cooke City, or Island Park.......what will it be old man winter?

Ride out to west in our extended sleeper RV, bringing your sled, gear and tools.

Transportation, Lodging and Meals - Packages under 900 bucks for 5 days of riding time.

Departing from Michigan, we will be making stops along i-80 , i-90 or 1-94 to pick up riders and sleds.

We will be departing on April 1st in the AM, arriving on April 2nd and riding the range the 2nd-6th.

Feel free to ask any question here..............

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
Late season powder and chute climbing.......don't miss out.

chute-climb---144.jpg tp-pow.jpg

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
The winter weather pattern has returned to the mountain west.......chase the pow.

With new snow on the ground, lower temperatures and a stalling cold front this spring looks like it will be great mountain riding.

The forecast for the snowy range....

Today
Snow
High: 24 °F

Tonight
Snow
Low: 11 °F

Saturday
Snow
High: 17 °F

Saturday
Night
Chance
Snow
Low: -1 °F

Sunday
Chance
Snow

TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS...GENERALLY 6 TO 10 INCHES WILL LOCALLY
HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE.

lava-fresh.jpg fresh-up-top.jpg dougs-crater.jpg

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
We still have a few spaces to join up......call, email or pm me for more details.

The forecast for this weekend and coming week is leaving us some great late season riding conditions.

The snowy range recieved a fresh foot the other day and the coming forecast is quiet promising.

Today
Snow
Likely
High: 7 °F

Tonight
Snow
Likely
Low: -4 °F

Monday
Mostly
Sunny
High: 12 °F

Monday
Night
Breezy
Low: 3 °F

Tuesday
Chance
Snow
High: 26 °F

Tuesday
Night
Chance
Snow
Low: 18 °F

Wednesday
Chance
Snow
High: 31 °F

Wednesday
Night
Slight Chc
Snow
Low: 17 °F

Thursday
Chance
Snow

jmom

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2009
Decision made, we will be going to the Snowy Range, Departing Monday a.m. from Mid Michigan.

Join up and meet us on131 in MI or on I-80.

Spring riding and some fresh snow in the forecast, a good reason to call in sick next week.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features