• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Castle Gear any good?

B
Sep 15, 2009
iowa city, iowa
ok i'm looking at some brand new castle gear that i'm buying from jaycox in a week or so. i just want to know if anyone knows how reliable and how good castle stuff is? i'm looking at the circuit switch jacket and pants in blue.

L
Jun 17, 2009
Stacy, MN
I've been riding with my swtch jacket and pants for 2 years now. I like the gear alot, but did have an issue with the durability of the material. I called them out on it after a year of riding and the fully replaced both the pants and the jacket. Great company to work with, but the material tears easy. Hope this helps.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
I have castlex snowpants, and they have a very durable material, but if your seat is wet for most the day, you can be sure your butt will be soaked. but they were very warm, my legs never once got cold

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
gear

my buddy and i bought switch gear we had good luck his gloves came apart everywhere first couple rides.i never got wet but they run real hot even with liner out of coat dont breathe that well hot/cold when your riding i wouldnt buy again

600xc4me

May 21, 2008
La Crete Alberta
I have the Nightmare switch Jacket and pants. Just got the pants, but rode with the jacket and just LOVE it. There is no way I can see how anyone would call the materal weak. Mine it really strong stuff. If it ripped I would be in shock. Very strong warm gear. would never look at anything else

lucasMX358

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2009
Dickinson, ND
I bought Swith gear last season, i love this i'd say best pants(bibs) i have ever owned, jacket is very warm and agree from above dont breath that wel but comfortable to ride in and warm when ya need it! Will buy again!!!

M
Sep 21, 2002
Edmonton
Just don't get the gloves. I was drying mine on a heat register overnight, and they were still wet inside. No breathability whatsoever. then they start smelling... yes smelly gloves...:eek: Pure garbage.

Premium Features