• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

*NEW* ProClimb/Cross AirFrame Hood from Skinz

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I bought an LED light bar from off road rider on SW. Pretty awesome set up that mounts to the top of the riser. I also got an HID helmet light that is really the way to go. When I do the head light delete on the 1100 I am going to put some of the industrial velcro on the hood somewhere so I can have a head light on the sled that is powered off the sled in case the batteries go dead. The helmet light is WAY more useful night riding. Much more light than any head light and the light is where you are looking, not where the front of the sled is pointed. It has about 3 times the useful range of stock head lights and a much cleaner white light.

H
Oct 7, 2008
Ferndale,Wa.
I bought an LED light bar from off road rider on SW. Pretty awesome set up that mounts to the top of the riser. I also got an HID helmet light that is really the way to go. When I do the head light delete on the 1100 I am going to put some of the industrial velcro on the hood somewhere so I can have a head light on the sled that is powered off the sled in case the batteries go dead. The helmet light is WAY more useful night riding. Much more light than any head light and the light is where you are looking, not where the front of the sled is pointed. It has about 3 times the useful range of stock head lights and a much cleaner white light.

Which helmet light do you have?

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Yeah, like that. Is that a kit the skins sells or a homemade mount? I like the no headlight look, just want to keep it legal.

They are putting this together I'm waiting to see if they have any done. If you don't want to wait I can just sell you the light with bracket. You'll have to figure out the mounting location and wiring. $95

bgraff1

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Lloydminster, Alberta
Only way to go IMO. way brighter than stock. 6'' wide, 9 LED's with the outer 2 being flood pattern and the inner's being a spot pattern. 3060 Lumens and only 2.2 amp draw.
IMG_1885.jpg

Premium Features