• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 LOGAN TRAILER BUILD -ALL SEASON-

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Well, they’re at it again...
For 2019, Logan Coach Trailers is once again raising the bar. This concept has been the culmination of several years of R&D, testing, discussion and for me a pipe dream brought to reality. It all started with the desire to have a trailer that could be used for multiple disciplines & seasons, from there it grew to a whole new level. What about a trailer that could do the above & provide full luxury amenities of a home away from home!
So the build is on & the details will be released throughout this thread as the trailer is completed. I am beyond stoked to be a part of this project and share the progression with my fellow shredders out there.
Here’s the brief list of what we’re working with, feel free to give input as the trailer is still in build and always looking for solid input;
- Cargo area
- room for 6 long track mountain sleds
- lots of storage Boxs, shelf space, oil rack, etc...
- sitting bench’s
- flat screen tv
- premium sound w/subs
- heated glove & boot racks with heated drying wardrobe closet
- a/c with heat
- entry doors on right and left side of trailer
- windows
- power air vents
- shovel, broom & ladder rack
- extra of interior led lights
- dual fuel stations holding 100+gal
- full size rear access door w/o cables
- reverse lights
- loading lights
- 3 8k oil bath axles

- Living area
- large kitchen with bar seating
- large slideout with wraparound dining table & large fridge
- full size bathroom with walk-in shower
- 3000w inverter system providing 110 power throughout trailer
- oversized insulated & heated storage tanks
- premium sound system (linked to cargo area)
- flat screen tv
- bank of 6v deep cycle batteries
- bank of 8gal propane tanks
- awnings
- a/c with heat
- 40k gas central heat
- programmable thermostats
- power air vents
- maxx air 2 vent covers

I’ll add more pictures & details in the coming days

E0651CF8-4712-4B17-90C6-1556E89C6566.jpeg A231EC58-088F-4C94-A120-82E3909DCD5B.jpeg

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
3 x 8k axles? How much does this thing weigh unloaded? Length?

That's an enormous trailer.

Just for a reference, I found these 2 behemoths......

2016 Logan 38' Ultimate Toy Hauler w/ 30' Living Quarters for sale with 2 8K torsion axles with a claimed "empty" weight of 11,640 lbs.....:face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-sho
Price is $55K in Billings, MT

This dealer also has one of these:

2019 Logan 38' Ultimate Toy Hauler w/ 20' Living Quarters
Imagine weight will be a little less than the 2016. All yours for a measly $63K also in Billing, MT.

Better get a dually 1 ton or more for these beasts.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
My 33' with the weekender package is really fun, except in small parking lots.

But this. WOW.
Good luck in small parking lots. :)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just for a reference, I found these 2 behemoths......

2016 Logan 38' Ultimate Toy Hauler w/ 30' Living Quarters for sale with 2 8K torsion axles with a claimed "empty" weight of 11,640 lbs.....:face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-sho :face-icon-small-sho
Price is $55K in Billings, MT

This dealer also has one of these:

2019 Logan 38' Ultimate Toy Hauler w/ 20' Living Quarters
Imagine weight will be a little less than the 2016. All yours for a measly $63K also in Billing, MT.

Better get a dually 1 ton or more for these beasts.

Talk about LUXURY though!
Man, it must be sweet.

sledhead_79

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2009
Wyoming
Trailer holds 6 sleds? So I guess a guy now needs to get a custom order 6 door truck!

Living quarters in a sled trailer? HMMM I'd rather hang my mess up in the hotel room!

Whatever happened to the days of homemade flatbeds! I remember using a stock trailer, B!TCH to drag a sled out backwards to go riding!

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Trailer holds 6 sleds? So I guess a guy now needs to get a custom order 6 door truck!

Living quarters in a sled trailer? HMMM I'd rather hang my mess up in the hotel room!

Whatever happened to the days of homemade flatbeds! I remember using a stock trailer, B!TCH to drag a sled out backwards to go riding!

Well, if money is not a problem, why not?

As the old saying goes, if ya got it, flaunt it....

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
No joke, It sounds amazing! They make a great trailer. But how many new sleds is their asking cost?

No price yet but it will be comparable to a high end Toy Hauler with similar amenities. Definitely not for everyone but there are a lot of people out there wanting a little something more, especially on the quality side of things ...

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
My 33' with the weekender package is really fun, except in small parking lots.

But this. WOW.
Good luck in small parking lots. :)

That's a sweet trailer you have there brother! Yes, they can get a bit cumbersome but sure worth it at the end of the day:)

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
That's a sweet trailer you have there brother! Yes, they can get a bit cumbersome but sure worth it at the end of the day:)

Yeah, I'm having troubles with electrical. Have been since the beginning.
Purchase date was Oct 5, 2019.
I'll PM you.

Last edited:

willjogervais

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW Minnesota
You mean the credit/take on more debt!

They are not for everyone. (the weight and enormous size is my issue) Personally, it's just hard for me to rationalize spending that kind of money on a sled trailer. But if you stayed in it, and used it year round maybe. But then again, if you've got the money, and you want it, good for you!! AMERICA!!!

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
They are not for everyone. (the weight and enormous size is my issue) Personally, it's just hard for me to rationalize spending that kind of money on a sled trailer. But if you stayed in it, and used it year round maybe. But then again, if you've got the money, and you want it, good for you!! AMERICA!!!

He runs a business out of his trailer Guiding and teaching Avy classes. It's HUGE and a TON of money but i'm sure he will put it to good use!

Premium Features