• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Goose Neck trailers

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
You will be beyond stoked on the Logan if you choose to go that direction. The only raw steel on the trailer is the axles & GN hitch tube. The rest is galvanized sub frame and all aluminum build up from there which = no rust. Each trailer is custom built to order with an unmatched attention to detail. There are some amazing packages that include everything needed to have a successful trip whether you're on sleds, utv's, jeeps or moto, options are only limited by your budget.
A few thing to think about when ordering;
*Size- The logan trailers are sized by the size of the main box including the boot dryer box. A 29' trailer is really 27' of usable space in the "box".
*How Many Sleds- 29' will do 5 sleds all in forward or 6 sleds facing 2 forward & 1 back x2. 33' will do 6 sleds strait in or 9 sleds in similar configuration. 35' will do the same as the 33' but will allow any configuration of track lengths or 6 165" sleds and 1 four door UTV.
*Axle Size and Placement- Moving the axles forward 12" on the 33' and 18" on the 35' will transfer a significant amount of weight off your truck and make the trailer follow like a much shorter trailer. The only down side is a slight (almost unnoticeable) increase in tail swing. Plan ahead and go with big axles. Logan does an awesome job of including good size axles as standard, however the unexpected happens and we all tend to overload our trailers from time to time... 7k or 8k oil bath axles are a inexpensive upgrade and well worth the piece of mind.
*Heat- Get the dual heat system! A 40k will not heat the trailer in subzero temps. In -15, the dual heat will warm the trailer to mid 60's apprx 10-15 minutes. From there, you can maintain with the 40k or electric heater and 2k honda gen.
*There are several inverter options ranging from 500-3k. Either way, get an inverter! The inverter will run the 80k heat with 2 deep cycle batteries for over 3 hrs run time. As stated above, the 110 heater doesn't need to run long to achieve desired temp.
*Batteries- You have an option of deep cycle 12v or deep cycle 6volt in series. If your're looking for long runs, go with the 6v.
*Fuel- Single or dual fuel options and what size tanks. How long do you plan to be out? Cost of fuel or availability on location? The dual system utilizes a transfer valve with 1 pump, nozzle & hose. You can run any fuel type in the system (91, 100LL, 110, diesel, etc).
*Stereo- There are several options ranging from base to awesome! I recommend going with 8 main speakers and 1 sub mounted in a separate box in the neck. This provides really great sound throughout.
*Boxes, Hooks & USB's- Put more in than you think you need! 6 riders= 6 pants, 6 jackets, 6 back packs, 6 sets of casual wear, 6 radio's, 6 cell phones, 6 go pro's, etc... You get the point, its wasted space on the wall so use it. We fill our hooks up fast. Backpacks will require 1 hook separation to hang strait.
Boot & Glove Heaters- Make sure to add a second row in the boot box & the optional glove heater box next to the 80k heater. THIS IS A MUST HAVE.
*TV- Have the trailer wired for AV. Even if you don't want it now, there is a good chance down the road you or the next owner will.
*Lighting- Back up lights, side lights, additional interior lights are all good ideas for obvious reasons...
*Keyless Door's- These are so convenient!

The list goes on and on so make sure you hook up with a dealer that understands what they are ordering and why. Feel free to message me with any questions or if you need a good dealer reference in your area. Good luck brother;)

IMG_3262.jpg IMG_3579.jpg IMG_3577.jpg IMG_1279.jpg IMG_1282.jpg IMG_1285.jpg IMG_3573.jpg IMG_2096.jpg IMG_1270.jpg

cash

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Omaha
Trailer

No other choice but LOGAN, hands down the best in the industry. I'm one happy as hell owner.

A
Mar 14, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
You guys mentioned my one niggle with the Logan. It does seem like they should bring the axles a little farther forward. I don't see what the advantage is to putting so much of the weight on the truck.

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Could be looking for a trailer or goose neck next season.. few things I see here I currently have a 29’ with four foot v bumper pull..and it holds four 174 sleds with a few feet in front, I would
Not want to go one foot longer as it pretty tight to turn in tight quarters but it works... would the 33’ gn be a longer trailer over all

like the bed up top, at -20 does the heaters keep it warm enoutht to spend a night in, my current 40btu heater does not.. hate ice build up on rear door from melting, does this track system prevent it?

How is air circulation, currently need bottom air fans to circulate heat

Thanks

Wheel axles look littel to far back, would like them closer

You guys mentioned my one niggle with the Logan. It does seem like they should bring the axles a little farther forward. I don't see what the advantage is to putting so much of the weight on the truck.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
I stopped in Three Forks today and looked at the Horsepower ZBroz models.

I also looked at the hauler with living quarters. It's the first trailer you come to when you pull into their lot.

Their living quarters are top-notch. Look at all the living quarters in a horse trailers to. They are unreal.

Hardware and materials are heavy duty they aren't week or chincy.

After seeing in person, the Logan is my frontrunner by a wide margin.

We picked this trailer up a few days after you were there. Buddy traded his trails west in on it. You can instantly tell the quality is better on the Logan, doors are tighter, overall fit and finish is better.. I looked in that same Logan horse trailer you posted pics of, it was nicer then the average house inside lol.

logan.jpg

freak485

Lifetime Membership
Feb 4, 2011
Billings, MT
I have my Tufflift sold and have money burning a hold in my pocket! lol no but really looking at this again. I am looking at a Stealth goose neck, thats set up pretty well.

I am also thinking of just buying a Goose neck car hauling and building my own.

I would like a Logan but really more than i want to spend.

Any suggestions on Gooseneck car hauler brands?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
We picked this trailer up a few days after you were there. Buddy traded his trails west in on it. You can instantly tell the quality is better on the Logan, doors are tighter, overall fit and finish is better.. I looked in that same Logan horse trailer you posted pics of, it was nicer then the average house inside lol.

SENT A PM.

Captainsheaff

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2011
Living quarters pics.

I can't wait until they start putting these in the Horsepower sled trailers.

The very first pic is the RZR hauler.
#'s two and three are a horse trailer.
#s four through six are the horse trailer from the set of the Yellowstone TV show that will air this summer. (I worked on the set as an extra this fall).

Scott,
Be sure to keep an eye out for whats next!! I think you'll be pretty stoked !!

Premium Features