• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TSS Axys turbo.

S

Spaarky

Oct 5, 2001
Chester, SD
TSS put up a couple pics of their new Axys kit. Thought maybe somebody would want to see it. Didn't see any details. Just grabbed a screen shot quick.

IMG_6246_zpssxstx5fk.jpg

Last edited:

RDS88

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
They had one on display at the dealership in Vernon. Nice clean setup, no cutting or hacking any of the chassis or plastics, It can be returned to stock no problem. However the fuel management system wasnt installed, and the sales man didnt know if it was an ecm reflash, or piggyback setup.

RDS88

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
I have no issue cutting the plastics... ect. It looks like to me, they are not using stock exhaust outlet.

The one I saw used the stock exhaust outlet. I'm sure they'll be at the Edmonton snow show this weekend

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I have no issue cutting the plastics... ect. It looks like to me, they are not using stock exhaust outlet.
definately behind the stock hole. has a polished plate that covers the stock hole you can see.

Also, definately no e-start with this setup unless you relocate the battery.

08nytromtxa

Dec 17, 2007
tisdale saskatchewan
http://www.redlineweber.com/
This maybe,
but I also seen an ad on kijiji out of red deer I think. which had a iq polaris turbo sled. It was the shop sled of someone doing fuel management for tss.
But I can't find the ad now.

Hard to tell from the website I wonder if it's a extra injector system or just larger stock injectors. Be nice to know if some testing has been done.

S

Shred4Ever

Nov 2, 2013
Yes .. They are using RedLine Fuel Box for auxiliary injectors! It works well I'm told. Silber & MTNTK do a reflash of ECU... Redline is well on its way to making a presence in the turbo sled world. They will be at the show in Edmonton.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Anyone know why they're not running Boost-it system anymore??

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
I've seen both their kit, very clean setups. The low boost kit no intercooler is going to be good for 5-6lbs of boost. The one pictured here is their intercooler kit with all the bells and whistles. Their kits are priced really good $5,000 Canadian for the low boost kit. Tss told me that they switched to the redline controller as it offers more options especially low end fuelling control. Never got to see the redline controller as they were still waiting for their shipment. They do have a video of the sled above running on the grass sounds pretty good.

Boost-it now is making turbo kits for all the sleds so maybe there controller is staying in house ?

109RMSHA

Nov 9, 2011
The Axis intercooler kit retails at $5900 and $3900 for non itercooler kit .

G

gsxr1k2

Banned
Oct 21, 2010
Wyoming
I was actually able to see this kit in action in the Mountains this week. I've been pretty skeptical on the redline, but it seemed to work well enough. They were having clutching bugs with it most the day so I didn't have a chance to ride it but I'm sure I will be able to soon...

wellfed777

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Oregon
interesting pricing seem in line looks clean:face-icon-small-hap
the pictured kit looks like it would be loud as heck

Premium Features