• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Rmk Chaincase - Timed?

S

sledneck_03

Jan 3, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
Just put a chaincase back together after swapping tracks, more slack on the adjuster side of the chain, Seems wrong to me. Any suggestions on timing it?

It wouldn't need indexing. Take your belt off or turn the track it will tighten the tension side and you can check the slack on the back side of the case.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I like to use a good professional timing light like a Snap On, with the adjustable zero dial on it. Makes it a breeze.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
I like to use a good professional timing light like a Snap On, with the adjustable zero dial on it. Makes it a breeze.

I kinda thought this forum was about helping others/sharing info

Comments like that discourage those seeking info from asking

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I kinda thought this forum was about helping others/sharing info

Comments like that discourage those seeking info from asking

What's the deal??? Don't you have a sense of humor??? Gee whiz lighten up and enjoy life for crying out loud!:face-icon-small-ton

And life is about FUN!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
REAL HELPFUL! You must be a know it all. Thank you to those with useful input. It looked wrong to me and I was reaching out to the original Snowest members that have knowledge to share, not you!

Wow, some people really need some snow or some sex.
Sorry to offend you.

Premium Features