• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

samborsky backcountry adventures

B

badapple

Jan 16, 2009
WEST SIDE
What is the info and costs for his, (hello kitty) and (my little pony) riding clinics?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

As far as i know those two clinics are booked solid through spring 2012!

You might want to try Burandt...not as advanced techniques but worth the money i hear:bolt:

R
Dec 28, 2009
Lynnwood, Wa
I've heard great stuff about the SBA clinics too. He is a pretty tough guy to get ahold of and all his classes are booked out like apple said, keep trying him, someone may drop out of a class?

M
Dec 1, 2009
Maple Valley, Wa
What is the info and costs for his, (hello kitty) and (my little pony) riding clinics?

Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

I have also heard of his clinics. i recently talked to a guy that attended his advanced clinic. this clinic covered loading and unloading, yard sales, and shoveling techniques. i am interested in the hello kitty and my little pony riding clinics though...tell me more!

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
I have also heard of his clinics. i recently talked to a guy that attended his advanced clinic. this clinic covered loading and unloading, yard sales, and shoveling techniques. i am interested in the hello kitty and my little pony riding clinics though...tell me more!

I heard hello kitty clinic is the correct way to roll a cat back down the hill.

My little pony clinic is proper form while flying off the top on a doo with a conveyor belt track.

Polaris have no class yet.

H
Nov 23, 2008
ive heard his clinics are good as well just not sure i could afford them but ive heard his new line of gear coming out is quite nice

H
Nov 23, 2008
i saw a add for his limited edition helmet on craigslist a while back i wanted to buy it but the guy sold it super quick hopefully there will be more i think i saved a pic of it ill see if i can find it

T
Dec 13, 2008
Seattle
Goooood news

I had to drop out of an up coming class, come to find out its more advanced than I thought. Damn hes just to good for me alls I can do is look up to him, but some day I will go thru his clinic. First I will tackle mcmuffins class....Move on this opening it will go fast.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Mc muffins clinic

Sorry to say it but mc muffins class is full. You dont carry enough beer to be in mc muffins class.

T
Dec 13, 2008
Seattle
Class

I take care of the registrations for u, there is plenty of room, u r only about half full, lack of snow has caused a slow down in people signing up for ur class.

T
Dec 13, 2008
Seattle
Whaaaaat?

U haven't heard of SBA, dude hes another Burandt except he's in our back yard, if u ever get a chance to ride with him take it you'll be in shock at how this guy can ride, even in our heavy wet snow. Seriously hes a bad A@#$ rider and is willing to give advise. Never leave ur camera at home and take the chance of missing a picture of the great Samborsky at his best. He loves going to Mt. Baker.

H
Nov 23, 2008
after some diging i found pictures of his signature helmet. The guy that was selling it on craigslist told me he recieved it from mike himself after attending his "my little pony clinic". The guy above must have gotten a fake.

IMG_5050.jpg IMG_3686.jpg

Premium Features