• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attention sw mods..... Maybe spend a little more time here.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I

IMSICK

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 16, 2007
Canada
i see nothing wrong with my post in the picture. As you can clearly see, i was complimenting the guys in the 900 forum for being well organized, what's wrong with that?:confused:

I spend hours on end here on snowest and make sure to keep a close eye on my forum. I welcome any criticism you may have about how i moderate or participate in the 900 forum.:)

thanks - 94:beer;
your boyfriend cut down the sw mods and you thanked him....... Gawd you are dense!!!

J

johnny be bad

Nov 26, 2007
in the getto
i see nothing wrong with my post in the picture. As you can clearly see, i was complimenting the guys in the 900 forum for being well organized, what's wrong with that?:confused:

I spend hours on end here on snowest and make sure to keep a close eye on my forum. I welcome any criticism you may have about how i moderate or participate in the 900 forum.:)

thanks - 94:beer;

i hope your not sharing moderator info to ppl on another site ford!

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades

I stand by my post in the picture, I have been very happy to do what I can in the 900 forum, the people in there are good members and I am glad to help out where I can.
Maybe I missed something or there was MUCH more to that conversation than you've posted but I didn't see where '94 Ford was putting anyone down???
The guy who Quoted him in his post (Stripe) did but '94 didn't.

Help me understand???

There are plenty of reasons to hate the fact that there are more moderators and Admins than general users it seems but this is not one of them the way I see it.

But what the H3LL do I know.:rolleyes:

I don't see a reason to flame the guy...........................yet :D jk.

B

buck50

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Cochrane, Alberta
Maybe I missed something or there was MUCH more to that conversation than you've posted but I didn't see where '94 Ford was putting anyone down???
The guy who Quoted him in his post (Stripe) did but '94 didn't.

Help me understand???

There are plenty of reasons to hate the fact that there are more moderators and Admins than general users it seems but this is not one of them the way I see it.

But what the H3LL do I know.:rolleyes:

I don't see a reason to flame the guy...........................yet :D jk.
AR, it's not about what fordy said, but what stripe said! he is a mod on s&m, bashing on other mods on SW

P

Powlaris rdr

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 18, 2007
Snohomish WA.
DSCF0512.jpg

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
If you guys are really concerned about what someone is saying about SnoWest over on another forum, then take it up with them over there.

It really doesn't serve any purpose at all to go into this here on SnoWest.

Premium Features