• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Another WTF Christopher????

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Your blue bar is at 99%.
Another couple points and it will drop down to ZERO, and you will be advanced to the next level.

And then the process starts all over again as you climb towards the next rung on the ladder.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I know its weird. I cannot see anybodies but Boss was looking at mine earlier. I too have everything turned on?

Choose any name in one of these posts.
Click on the name, and the pop up window SHOULD open and show you all the details of each of the bars.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I understand all of that part but why are some of us missing that bar of tabs on our profile page? Do we need to turn on or off something?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
I understand all of that part but why are some of us missing that bar of tabs on our profile page? Do we need to turn on or off something?

I just went and looked at a few of your guys profiles to try so see your experience bars that you are unable to locate.

If when you go in to a profile and click on any one of the buttons across the page, you will then see this button (picture 1). If you click on it, it will give you the option of showing 2 different tabs (picture 2), one of which is the Experience tab... then simply click on it and you are good to go (picture 3):beer;

I hope this answers your question:beer;

0001.jpg

0002-1.jpg

0003.jpg

Last edited:

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
I just went and looked at a few of your guys profiles to try so see your experience bars that you are unable to locate.

If when you go in to a profile and click on any one of the buttons across the page, you will then see this button (picture 1). If you click on it, it will give you the option of showing 2 different tabs (picture 2), one of which is the Experience tab... then simply click on it and you are good to go (picture 3):beer;

I hope this answers your question:beer;

0001.jpg

What you have circled in photo 1 is what tudizzle and now myself is missing,
not just that circled area but all the tabs before it.

visitor messaging, About me, statistics, friend, contact info and so on.

I had it this morning and now it is up and gone, from my view.

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
Do you have the arrows to the right of "visitor messages"? I just clicked on your profile and saw this and right when I went to click the arrow the page finished loading and the other tabs were there, so I refreshed and snapped this screenshot. Open your profile and wait a moment to see if the tabs appear.

boss.jpg

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
What you have circled in photo 1 is what tudizzle and now myself is missing,
not just that circled area but all the tabs before it.

visitor messaging, About me, statistics, friend, contact info and so on.

I had it this morning and now it is up and gone, from my view.

In that case I would try reloading the page. As far as I know, those buttons are 'hard wired' (so to speak) for every user. I do remember a few weeks ago when the site was running slow it would take a little while for all of those buttons to appear.

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
Do you have the arrows to the right of "visitor messages"? I just clicked on your profile and saw this and right when I went to click the arrow the page finished loading and the other tabs were there, so I refreshed and snapped this screenshot. Open your profile and wait a moment to see if the tabs appear.

boss.jpg

No I do not. I had it today it was working fine, tried to help dizzle out with his issue and no I have the same issue, I am pretty sure it is an east fix,
right christopher?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
this is what mine looks like and what I see everybody else's profile page like?

cppage.jpg

thanks for the snipping 411 Abomb :beer;

scmurs

Lifetime Membership
Dec 13, 2002
Minneapolis, MN
this is what mine looks like and what I see everybody else's profile page like?

cppage.jpg

thanks for the snipping 411 Abomb :beer;

For what it's worth, my screen looks the same as tudizzle's. Two different computers and the same result. One running XP, one running the Bill Gates frisbee, I mean Vista:eek:

Not sure why I care about this new Christo-feature but I tried to thank dizzle enough times to blow his blue Christo-bar for him. :eek:

Someone else must have pushed him over though :confused:

scmurs :beer;

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Lots of posts here to digest.
I just want to be sure, you have this feature ENABLED on your USER-CP options list, CORRECT?

Premium Features