• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Racin Station 800 big bore - Which pipe: Speedwerx single or Jaws twins?

B
Nov 27, 2007
Rovaniemi, Finland
I'm considering pipe for the nex year. My sled is Crossfire 7 with Racin Station 8 big bore. Elevation is 0-3000ft. I have two choices: Speedwerx single or Jaws twins.

1. Which pipe would work good for boondocking?
2. What are the advantages of twins over single?

Thanx!

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
id call speedwerx and jaws and see if they build pipes for your elevation then figure out if you want to put heat tape on everything and i mean everything and if you run twins for topend and a single for boondocking ive found running twins makes it easier to take off less trenching but there not the best for boondocking i myself would run a speedwerx ceramic coated single if it was me less tuning and more bottomend grunt

Last edited:
Z
Jan 4, 2011
ive been offered a decent deal on a 2005 m7 cat with a racin station 800 big bore and ported and polished with pipes etc on it. Says its low hours but needs a tune up. Im not normally a cat guy. Whats the dependability/issues of these engines?

C
Mar 2, 2011
do you have a boondocker fuel controller? i have a m7 with that big bore and has a bog after 6500 rpm till i hit high speed then it opens up. whats your clutching and fuel settings? i also have the jaws twins

Premium Features