• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Member in Central California

M
Feb 19, 2019
Good Day to you all. We (My better half and myself) would like to thank you for the chance to join this community. A little about us. I have started riding back in 1995 but ended up stopping around 2003. My wife has never been on a sled till this year, we rented a sled in Tahoe for the day and then in Bear Valley. she loves the sport. Her problem is her height, she is only 4ft 7in tall, so a full size sled is hard for her to control. So after riding, she told me that she wants to pick up a couple of sleds, I was shocked but happy. Woo Hoo.. Now I have to find her a sled that fits her, I am looking at the new Polaris Indy EVO for her, and I am not sure what I want to get for myself. I told her even though I have ridden a lot in the past, I would like us to both take a riders safety course once we get our sleds. I am looking forward to making new friends and enjoying the is great sport. I look for any advice or ideas or suggestions that you guys may have, Have a great day and ride safe.

Mike & Connie

Premium Features