• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mbrp cans

D
now i dont b|tch alot but when i am spending an hour and a half trying to strap my new can down.... BOLT ON PERFORMANCE! my A$$! bending tabs, dropping f-bombs, drilling new holes to line up, dropping more f-bombs, installing rubber mount so my stock rack doesnt rub a hole in it, heat taping my coolant hoses and tying them back so they dont fry, dropping even more f-bombs, trying not to bleed dealing with stubborn springs whoever welded these tabs on must not have installed one before:mad:

markoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Alberta
Are you sure you got the right can. I put one in my 900 and it took about 4 minutes. Fits perfectly.

1M800

Nov 24, 2006
MN
I had the same problem with mine. After 1-1/2 years of it not staying in the right spot, I finally made another mounting bracket for it so that the outlet would stay pointing out the belly pan. If it didn't sound AWESOME I probably would have sold it and bought something else.

Premium Features