• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Redline ax 163 turbo kit..

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Swapped sleds for awhile with redline the other day and got a bit of a feel of there kit for the pro..I was driving my t3 doo with 174 and impulse turbo..

I have been really impressed with my impulse and other than the initial burble of throttle stab, I had thought it worked very good, and clean.. That was till I drove redlines kit..

I almost could of swore it was n/a they way it shot out of the hole, actually had to look at air source to prove to myself it was turboed, very quiet turbo dump..It felt that strong and clean every time I hit the throttle.. Throttle response was that good.. Power was also very comparable I had thought to my doo, maybe even a bit better down low, but could feel after a a few seconds where the longer track and better skid helped the doo where the Poo was wheeling..

I quickly learned that this kit added to fun factor over impulse just on its better feeling and less spool.. It would make it such a tree and technical sled, with great power for the big pulls.. Sled never missed a beat all day

As for my liking I still have issue with Poo steering, but it was a fun sled the short time I rode it.. Thumbs up to redline.. Very clean install to bout..

Redline Says the doo 850 kit is roughly same spool as his Poo and a bit stronger up top.. Can't wait to try that now, I could see this in my distant future..

Great job redline!!

Premium Features