• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Attack 20 vs Challenger Extreme - Need Info

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Hi guys, new to the M world and from the searches I've done people either love or hate the attack20 track. Can someone explain to me why people don't like it and why it's so bad? I ride 1-2 weeks out West every year, and just want something that gets the job done boondocking with a little bit of climbing (nothing extreme.) I'm thinking about going to a challenger extreme but need to understand what the real deal is with the attack 20 before I spend money on an upgrade.

Thanks all for the information!

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
The A-20 is great in the bottomless powder. Sucks in any thing but bottomless.

The Extreme 2.5" will perform great in all but the bottomless.

The POWER CLAW hopes to be the best of both worlds.

If you only ride the 2-3 times out west, the A-20 will do just fine.

B

boosted1

Nov 26, 2007
Edmonton
A20 info

Hi guys, new to the M world and from the searches I've done people either love or hate the attack20 track. Can someone explain to me why people don't like it and why it's so bad? I ride 1-2 weeks out West every year, and just want something that gets the job done boondocking with a little bit of climbing (nothing extreme.) I'm thinking about going to a challenger extreme but need to understand what the real deal is with the attack 20 before I spend money on an upgrade.

Thanks all for the information!

If you dont mind flipping the track on the A20 you will have the best track made!

in the spring you flip the track into hillclimb mode you will have UNREAL traction. I have seen a stock M7 leave the 1000's about 10 lengths in the wet snow!
in the fluff snow, it climbs on top and is the best track I have ever had!
However the down side is in between snow, if u dont know if its setup or fluffy, if you have it in powder mode on the hard pack, its sux BIG TIME!
big decision! the A20 is dirt cheap...my dealer sold me a new A20 for $150 CAD
I run it in spring conditions only...hillclimb mode.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
After reading the various responses, here is the dilemma: When we go, I can't guarantee that we'll hit bottomless powder. Some years has been bottomless, others have been setup. As I think about it more, I think what I need is a good all around track that will do well in both bottomless powder and snow that has setup…If there is such a track.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Best track

After reading the various responses, here is the dilemma: When we go, I can't guarantee that we'll hit bottomless powder. Some years has been bottomless, others have been setup. As I think about it more, I think what I need is a good all around track that will do well in both bottomless powder and snow that has setup…If there is such a track.

POWER CLAW Arctic Cats new track available next year hopefully in Aug 08 it will be worth the wait.

Premium Features